Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Rav wachsman song

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:44 pm
Very random- I once listened to a beautiful song by rav wachsman on the story of eliezer Ben hyrcanus. I’ve been searching all over the internet for it and can’t find it anywhere. Anyone listen to this song Ans know where I can listen to it/ find it??

happytobemom

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 3:43 pm
I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but R' Ephraim Wachsman has many shiurim on Shavuos where he sings a song at the end. I have many of them on cd. If you give me more details about the song I can try to figure out which one it is, and maybe lead you to where you can find it.

Perrys

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 4:59 pm
happytobemom wrote:
I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but R' Ephraim Wachsman has many shiurim on Shavuos where he sings a song at the end. I have many of them on cd. If you give me more details about the song I can try to figure out which one it is, and maybe lead you to where you can find it.

Where did you get a cd of songs

newmother

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 5:00 pm
Its Rabbi Wachsmans shavous shuir with a song at the end, I believe from around 2004

happytobemom

Perrys wrote:
Where did you get a cd of songs

It's not a cd of songs, it's his shiurim that have the songs at the end

happytobemom

newmother wrote:
Its Rabbi Wachsmans shavous shuir with a song at the end, I believe from around 2004

He has many, from every year for many years

mommy9

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 5:34 pm
We have a cd of his songs. I believe it's from Torah treasures in Lakewood. Some of his songs are on you tube

Tortoise

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 6:09 pm
Judaica plaza (and I'm sure others) sell a USB of many of his songs, from the company "Torah 2 Go". It might be on that.

amother
Mayflower

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 11:51 pm
OP, if you do find it, please let me know where.

Thank you

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 31 2023, 5:51 am
amother Mayflower wrote:
OP, if you do find it, please let me know where.

Thank you

Been a while.. but bh I found it!! There’s a man who sells older R wachsman shiurim/ songs for 5 dollars I think. I whatsapped him and he emailed it to me. Let me know if you want his contact info

amother
Mayflower

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 1:02 am
amother OP wrote:
Been a while.. but bh I found it!! There’s a man who sells older R wachsman shiurim/ songs for 5 dollars I think. I whatsapped him and he emailed it to me. Let me know if you want his contact info

I do.
Also would like to know which shiur it is - or does he know?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries