Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Raizy Fried - Likoved Shabbos Kodesh Cookbook
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Mayflower

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 9:23 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:
Serious? She said on one of her posts that she's almost out of stock and won't be reprinting. I guess it as just to generate sales. Bingo is usually overstocks or companies looking to rid of bulk products.

Why, oh why, are frum women so quick to tear down other frum women? Are you that jealous?
Bingo overstocks basically on big items, not on books or other small things. Bingo sale has nothing to do with her. Even if some stores still have the book in stock, it's not a contradiction that they're almost sold out and won't reprint.

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 10:07 pm
Quote:

I enjoyed the original book, but this one less. It's a lot of artsncraftsy recipes like for the parsha and I don't go for that style. THere are also some plain dessert recipes but they just haven't hit the mark for me. My kids enjoy the napkin folding section.

Thanks for answering!

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 11:24 pm
amother Burntblack wrote:
The same one Raizy Fried was talking about.

The first one is sold out and not being reprinted.

If there is enough demand, she would definitely do a reprint,

amother
Eggshell

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 11:49 pm
amother Mayflower wrote:
Why, oh why, are frum women so quick to tear down other frum women? Are you that jealous?
Bingo overstocks basically on big items, not on books or other small things. Bingo sale has nothing to do with her. Even if some stores still have the book in stock, it's not a contradiction that they're almost sold out and won't reprint.

Hi Raizy 👋

amother
Mayflower

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 11:53 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:
Hi Raizy 👋

You are extremely rude. Rest assured, I'm not Raizy. I'm just sticking up for our fellow sisters that others can't stand their success. It's so low to put others down. It's a sign of deep jealousy and unhappiness with your own life. It's so sad that jewish women are so quick to tear others down and waiting for opportunities to pounce. We should be building each other's up. Whenever successful women are mentioned on imamother, there are always afew posters that make it their duty to tear them apart. It's a very low thing to do.

happyone

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 12:00 am
I'm not sure I saw any tearing down anyone here other than someone commenting that they heard it was sold out. It gets uncomfortable for some every time there are book reviews, magazine reviews, product review and professional reviews. I'm sure there are some halacha issues with frum reviews. I feel sorry for those reading reviews on their own business/products.
Two jews , three opinions.

On that note. I have the book, bought many for gifts, and really enjoy it.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 12:04 am
How much is it at Bingo? I would love to buy it at a discounted price. Hope it's still in stock.

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 12:20 am
amother Melon wrote:
How much is it at Bingo? I would love to buy it at a discounted price. Hope it's still in stock.

I'm planning on buying this for a gift for someone. Also curious about Bingo's price.
I own this cookbook and really enjoy it. It's basic recipes, but oh so delicious! I took most of my yom tov menu from the cookbook and everything tasted great. I especially love the cauliflower soup in the melave malka section- yum!

cnc

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 12:44 am
Bingo had both books. If I remember correctly it was a few dollars less than her website - I don’t know how much it is in the regular stores.

It is very possible that it is almost sold out and she is not reprinting. They didn’t have a lot .

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 1:43 am
cnc wrote:
Bingo had both books. If I remember correctly it was a few dollars less than her website - I don’t know how much it is in the regular stores.

It is very possible that it is almost sold out and she is not reprinting. They didn’t have a lot .
Which bingo? I was in the bp one today and didn't see it.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 7:38 am
amother Magnolia wrote:
I'm planning on buying this for a gift for someone. Also curious about Bingo's price.
I own this cookbook and really enjoy it. It's basic recipes, but oh so delicious! I took most of my yom tov menu from the cookbook and everything tasted great. I especially love the cauliflower soup in the melave malka section- yum!

confused. does bingo have the first book?

cnc

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 7:40 am
I was at Boro park bingo on Sunday and they had both the first and second books in the toy aisle. It’s possible that they no longer have it . There were probably around 10-15 of each then.

amother
Melon

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 8:03 am
I'd appreciate if someone can update if BP Bingo still has either book, and its price.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 8:04 am
My daughter has the kids version and enjoys it. Do I like every recipe and idea from it? No. But there is enough in it that she enjoys. It is very well done. I think it's a great gift.

vandm

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 1:18 pm
I wish I could see the book in person before buying it. But looks nice from social media/websites

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 1:21 pm
I have the kids one. Done nicely, ideas are very nice. You can tell a lot of work went into it. I did find there were a lot of steps to most recipes and a lot of recipes I had to buy specific ingredients, or tools to make them with. That was a little disappointing to me.

amother
Melon

Post Sat, Dec 03 2022, 8:54 pm
Anyone know if Bingo still has it, and what the price is?

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 12:28 pm
Just left Bingo BP.

First book is $28.99, second book is $31.99. there were a few left of each

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Dec 18 2022, 5:24 pm
Eichler's is selling the first book for $24

amother
Caramel

Post Sun, Dec 18 2022, 5:52 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote: