Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
I start a thread and never come back-AMA
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Dahlia

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 11:55 pm
N
Not answering...
Totally forgot, oops, my bad

Next

amother
Dahlia

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 11:56 pm
Or,
Could be she’s just stuck in a time machine in the 1500’s and wondering if she’ll ber get to explore the new world and claim a colony for herself?

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 12:09 am
O

Thanks for giving us bored souls something to be occupied with.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 12:11 am
P

OP was sleep typing.

I mean there is sleep walking and sleep talking. So there gotta be sleep typing.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 12:13 am
Q-

Do you feel guilty for poking fun of an unfortunate ima?

amother
Mimosa

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 6:42 am
amother Latte wrote:
Q-

Do you feel guilty for poking fun of an unfortunate ima?

This!!
Apparently the OP of that original thread is back. There is no reason to continue this with thread because it can feel hurtful to her. Doesn't everyone here think she is going through enough hurt as it is? If you want to play a fun A B C game open a new thread on Satan's (Twisted Evil) account so we can all join guilt free.

amother
Fern

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 7:10 am
I’m the OP of the other thread. This is so hurtful and rude.. like seriously give me a break

I started my thread with good intentions and then something happened IRL that took up my free time. I have kids, a very busy full time job, and a marriage that requires a lot of work. So much therapy. By the time I got back to the thread there were a lot of questions and it was very overwhelming, not to mention a little triggering. So I’m sorry that I took some time to respond, but you really feel the need to kick me while I’m already so down?

I may be anonymous but there is a very real, suffering person behind these words.

amother
Stonewash

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 6:53 am
amother Fern wrote:
I’m the OP of the other thread. This is so hurtful and rude.. like seriously give me a break

I started my thread with good intentions and then something happened IRL that took up my free time. I have kids, a very busy full time job, and a marriage that requires a lot of work. So much therapy. By the time I got back to the thread there were a lot of questions and it was very overwhelming, not to mention a little triggering. So I’m sorry that I took some time to respond, but you really feel the need to kick me while I’m already so down?

I may be anonymous but there is a very real, suffering person behind these words.

Amother Fern, I posted upthread and went along with the game. I did not realize in the least bit that this was poking fun of the other thread. I am really sorry about that! I deleted my posts and I hope you understand that not everyone here realized what this was about. I read your other OP, and when you hadn't replied right away, I actually thought there may be a chance dh came across your post and stopped you from continuing. I'm sincerely sorry for your pain! I cannot imagine what you must be going through and in no way shape or form would I ever want to add more pain to that. You're a real hero in my eyes and may Hashem give you the comfort and healing you need.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics