Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Teen dd

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 12:42 am
My dd complaining for a while, headaches, exhaustion, and now she's telling me she didn't get her period for 6 weeks. I'll talk to her dr tomorrow, but meanwhile I'm starting to really worry. Any direction where or what I should think???

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 1:17 am
We got the blood test results back. I'm completely confused.... it shows that in the past she had mono, walking pneumonia and Lyme disease! I have no idea when? She's an energetic bh healthy girl.. Dr. Prescribed antibiotics cuz the lyme disease was never treated. Does it make sense that she's feeling this way now, and all this is inactive?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 1:46 am
amother OP wrote:
We got the blood test results back. I'm completely confused.... it shows that in the past she had mono, walking pneumonia and Lyme disease! I have no idea when? She's an energetic bh healthy girl.. Dr. Prescribed antibiotics cuz the lyme disease was never treated. Does it make sense that she's feeling this way now, and all this is inactive?

See a functional doctor
Or call life 4 lyme organization
https://www.chaiforlyme.org/

amother
Hosta

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 2:00 am
amother OP wrote:

You write she's energetic and healthy, but you wrote that she's had headaches and exhaustion for a while so it should make a lot of sense that the combination of lingering viruses make her feel this way. IY"H the medication should help her and she should feel well soon.

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 7:30 am
This sounds like MindBody symptoms. I also had mono(3x) until I was told to try it. and often Lyme disease comes up on bloodwork and is coming from same reason( see the book mindbody prescription by Dr. Sarno , buy on 2nd hand websites very cheap) . If your familiar with the Dr. Sarno method this will help. It helped me as well as many others I know, even Lyme disease.
In short something bothers you and instead of thinking about it which is difficult it goes to your body. By acknowledging that the reason you are not well is because of xyz it moves it from your body so you can deal with( journalling,talking it out (even to yourself), doesn't need to solve the problem just find ways to release it .

tinyspark

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 7:31 am
The lack of periods could be connected, when we are sick, depressed our periods change but I would take hormone blood test to rule out anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics