Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Circle magazine subscription

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 9:44 am
Somehow they asked me to logon to see pricing and it’s not letting me get in to my old account.
It’s been a few years since we subscribed just wondering if anyone knows what the current rate is for a full year subscription or half year subscription?
Thx

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 10:52 am
It’s now a monthly subscription 19.99 a month in Brooklyn

Last edited by amother on Fri, Dec 02 2022, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 11:06 am
bookie wrote:
It’s now a monthly subscription 19.99 a month in Brooklyn

Is lakewood the same?

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 11:08 am
Quote:
Is lakewood the same?

I'm far OOT and I just renewed mine for that price, so it doesn't seem like the price is location based

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 11:43 am
amother OP wrote:
Is lakewood the same?

I would assume everywhere is a monthly subscription. is the price the same for Brooklyn and Lakewood, I don’t know

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:04 pm
amother OP wrote:
Is lakewood the same?

Yes

amother
Quince

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:17 pm
Am I the only one that is surprised at the price hikes? It just gets more and more expensive. I guess like everything else, but somehow it just feels wrong...

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:20 pm
Quote:
Am I the only one that is surprised at the price hikes? It just gets more and more expensive. I guess like everything else, but somehow it just feels wrong...

It's crazy expensive, I discussed with DH if we should continue. But at the end of the day my kids love it, DH and I usually even read it, and there are no ads. So it is worth it even though it's a lot

amother
Quince

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:26 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Quote:

It's crazy expensive, I discussed with DH if we should continue. But at the end of the day my kids love it, DH and I usually even read it, and there are no ads. So it is worth it even though it's a lot

yea, I agree. But I feel like its wrong that the company feels they could get away with it becuz ppl will continue to pay it, as there aren't any good alternatives....just rubs me the wrong way.

Don't get me wrong, I feel like they have a great quality magazine, and I will prob continue to get it, but it just feels a little wrong on their part...

amother
Poinsettia

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:33 pm
The delivery service is spotty. Every few weeks we don't get it and then have to ask for redelivery and even then sometimes it doesn't come.
At that price it needs to be much more reliable.
I also feel that they have a monopoly and they take advantage of it.

amother
Midnight

Post Wed, Dec 21 2022, 7:22 am
All magazines have gone way up in price recently (do you know how much Mishpacha costs for a year now??) because paper prices have risen like crazy. Even lined paper for school supplies was much more this year--they even talked about that on the news. The Circle is 80 pages, unlike other kids' weeklies, and there's loads of content, so I understand why they charge what they do.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 21 2022, 7:36 am
I ordered and my kids are so excited. I actually like the monthly charge because it’s not all overwhelming at once and I also feel like once a summer comes we don’t really need it it’s more for the winter months when the kids are home I need to be busy so chances are I’m just going to keep the subscription running for about six months and then stop it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics