Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Which robot mop and vacuum do you recommend? any good deals?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 6:47 pm
I'm looking for a good robot mop and vacuum, which do you recommend?

amother
Snapdragon

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 4:28 am
https://www.walmart.com/ip/BIS.....L1100

I just ordered this. I read the reviews and have been waiting for a sale for a while. Sign into Rakuten to get an additional 12% off.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 7:34 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/BISSELL-SpinWave-Wet-Dry-Robotic-Vacuum-Cleaner-28599/382665472?athbdg=L1100

I just ordered this. I read the reviews and have been waiting for a sale for a while. Sign into Rakuten to get an additional 12% off.
are the sales still on this week or only today? does anyone else have this one?

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 7:40 pm
Roborock s7. Worth every penny

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 7:52 pm
amother Orchid wrote:
thanks is this combined mop and vacuum?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 7:58 pm
amother Orchid wrote:
is it complicated to use? Where is the cheapest place to buy it?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 4:43 am
do you have to be technology savvy to use these?

sarahmalka

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 6:26 am
I second the Roborock with mop attachment. Does a great job, I frequently have friends comment on how much better a job mine does than theirs. You need a smartphone I'm pretty sure, for programming and controlling it. DH did all the tech stuff so I'm not sure what the learning curve is for that.

dazzle

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 6:53 am
Following... Been thinking about getting one for a while now and would love to hear peoples recommendations and experiences!

dazzle

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 7:09 am
Looking at the reviews of the Bissell and some of them are not great. What are the major differences between the more expensive models and the cheaper ones. Looks like there are some that you can get now for under $100, with decent reviews! Are they worth getting??

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 7:15 pm
can anyone else comment on which model they have and love?

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 8:18 pm
I bought the roborock S7 Maxv. Everyone I asked recommended this one. I think it's the best on the market.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 3:18 am
So everyone like the s7. Where did you buy it?

Kaybee

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 4:10 am
The roborock are on sale now. Basically same price all over. It’s about 25% off regular price so if you’re buying it buy it now. I just got the S7 max plus. Very easy to use and install. You do need a smartphone

amother
Lightcoral

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 4:23 am
amother Impatiens wrote:
I bought the roborock S7 Maxv. Everyone I asked recommended this one. I think it's the best on the market.

How much is it?

amother
Impatiens

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 11:58 am
Regular price is $859, I paid $220 less on sale. I am not sure if the sale is still on. There is a cheaper model also very good, which is $649 reg price, on sale $409.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 8:28 am
I see 3 models: S7 Max V, S7 Max V Plus, S7 Max V Ultra. which did you get? which do people recommend?
https://us.roborock.com/pages/.....-maxv

amother
Impatiens

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 10:47 am
Maxv is just the robot. Maxv plus comes with an empty dock, so you don't have to empty the dustbin so often. Maxv ultra comes with a dock with more features, it washes the mop cloth, refills the water tank. In terms of cleaning, it is the same robot, it is just the extra convenience of taking care of the dust, and water refill.

I called Roborock before I bought mine, they were very helpful in answering all my questions.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 11:09 am
I had a cheap one before my Roborock.

It was often stuck at the edge of the room, or under a chair. And it didn’t completely cover all the floor. The Roborock rarely gets stuck and covers every inch. I’ve had it two years and LOVE air!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:50 pm
amother Impatiens wrote:
Maxv is just the robot. Maxv plus comes with an empty dock, so you don't have to empty the dustbin so often. Maxv ultra comes with a dock with more features, it washes the mop cloth, refills the water tank. In terms of cleaning, it is the same robot, it is just the extra convenience of taking care of the dust, and water refill.

I called Roborock before I bought mine, they were very helpful in answering all my questions.
is it worth paying $200 and $400 more respectively for those additional features? or should I just get the maxv?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics