Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr. Scwimmer or Dr. Dancinger for Cosmetic Work

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 11:05 am
Hi all, Who would you recommend for cosmetic work? I need to repair my front teeth. I'm embarrassed to smile. Teeth are chipped and ugly. Thanks for caring to share!

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 11:23 am
amother OP wrote:
Hi all, Who would you recommend for cosmetic work? I need to repair my front teeth. I'm embarrassed to smile. Teeth are chipped and ugly. Thanks for caring to share!

Following! I have been looking for this for a few years now.
Dr Dancinger is super new, I was trying to find someone experienced since this is a huge deal. But at this point if enough people had great experiences and I could see some before and afters I would consider
Haven’t heard of Dr Scwimmer.

I hope people have more info!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 2:45 pm
amother Bergamot wrote:
Following! I have been looking for this for a few years now.
Dr Dancinger is super new, I was trying to find someone experienced since this is a huge deal. But at this point if enough people had great experiences and I could see some before and afters I would consider
Haven’t heard of Dr Scwimmer.

I hope people have more info!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Dr. Schwimmer is from Alpine Dental.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 4:53 pm
I don't know about Dr. Shwimmer for cosmetic work but my friend was very happy with him for regular dental stuff. He has an office in Point Pleasant for a few years already, he is in Alpine only a few days a week. I did use the Alpine office for my kids and was happy but they don't take my insurance.

yolo81

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 12:23 pm
Scwhimmer is the best. Used him and thrilled

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 12:39 pm
I use Dr. Schwimmer for myself and the entire family and I really really like his work. He's gentle and pleasant to deal with.
Haven't used him personally for cosmetic but I'm sure he can show you before and after of his work.
He's honest and I'd trust him 100% for any work needed. He's also doing invisalign (off brand) for one of my teens and looks beautiful so far.
I don't know the other Dr you mentioned.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 7:22 pm
amother Babypink wrote:
I use Dr. Schwimmer for myself and the entire family and I really really like his work. He's gentle and pleasant to deal with.
Haven't used him personally for cosmetic but I'm sure he can show you before and after of his work.
He's honest and I'd trust him 100% for any work needed. He's also doing invisalign (off brand) for one of my teens and looks beautiful so far.
I don't know the other Dr you mentioned.

Just what I needed to hear, so thanks!!! I'm considering his invisalign as well since I hear it`s half the price.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries