Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 29  30  31 44  45  46  Next

amother
Azalea

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 9:20 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Why would a 40 year old, healthy man just die in the shower?
Why would a 33 year old man just die after dropping his kids off at school?
Why would an 11 year old soccer player die?
The sheer number and ages are just hard to even comprehend.

At what point does this become medical genocide and why is no one (especially the people who made millions of dollars from the vaccine) held accountable for it? And is this the reason why so many people are trying to hush everyone who speaks out against the medical genocide, because they are afraid that they will be held accountable for killing so many people? So instead of taking responsibility and removing this experimental killing drug off the market they just silent everyone else and continue to force people to take it. And now kids will be forced to take it as well if they want to go to school so the medical genocide continues. Isnt there anyone who can stop the medical genocide from the covid vaccine from continuing?

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 1:59 pm
Now they are asking for amnesty, claiming they didn't know vaccine is useless and dangerous,

Claiming they didn't know ivermectin cured covid when they stopped doctors from prescribing

Claiming they didn't know Lockdowns don't work.

THEY KNEW!

amother
Molasses

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 3:13 pm
And the dissociation will continue.

They set it up well.

Screaming voices of medical, biology, virology, statisticians, insurance, actuaries, mathematicians, undertakers, embalming, blatant statistics available on government websites, retraction of "conspiracy theories" as facts, admitting things under oath, will not stop the dissociation. Similar but not similar to Pharoah 's hardened heart. Similar yet not similar to the mustache man of circa 1940 having 9 lives.

He has decreed. Only He can reverse it. Logic does not come into play.

And the G20 nations all signed for vax passports reigned over by the WHO for the next pandemic. Not a single MSM covered that.

The "left" against the Torah, the "right" against our am. Yishmael and Esav together against (as a group, there are still many wonderful individuals).

queeneveryday

Post Thu, Dec 01 2022, 5:32 pm
amother Navy wrote:
Maybe we don’t think we’re wrong. Death rates are higher now in those who are unvaxxed.

Source please.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:31 am
Senator Gerard Rennick speaks out in the Australian Parliament.
Real truth bombs. (wish we had someone like that here in the Israeli Knesset...)

https://rumble.com/v1yf7oo-sen......html

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:32 am
Alarming Cancer Signals Post-Vaccine Rollout: They're Coming in from 'Left and Right' "I got a call from a an OB/GYN [from a highly-jabbed state]," shared Dr. Ryan Cole. "She said, 'Is there a better system than VAERS? Because I am seeing leiomyosarcomas (smooth muscle tumors) in the vaginal tract and in the uterus at rates I have never seen in my career.'" Full Interview:
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/.....ef/8/

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:39 am
Here’s a peer reviewed study. Vaccine supposed side effects are mostly made up- they are psychosomatic. It’s the reverse placebo effect.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/.....tudy/

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:40 am
My friend in the U.S. just called me to tell me she may not be able to make it to Israel like she planned. Why?

Her daughter had a covid "booster" in her 8th month as per her doctor's recommendataion. She immediately had an "allergic reaction" and broke out in hives. They gave her antihistamines - didn't help. They gave her prednisone - didn't help. It's getting worse and worse.
Now they suspect a liver condition which causes the severe itching.
She has to have a blood test to see if she has it. If she does, they need to deliver her early.
I forgot to mention that my friend's daughter is a total PRO VAXXER in every respect and she knows that this happened as a direct result of the shot she got.

By the way, the way the doctor promoted the shot was to tell her that this "booster" will protect both her and her baby until age 6 months.
Since when is a baby at risk for Covid? Why are doctors promoting this during pregnancy?

Last edited by ChossidMom on Mon, Dec 05 2022, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:44 am
https://rumble.com/v1wpgms-mrn......html

Dr. Harvey Risch (Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at Yale) has concerns about mRNA vaccines and "major suppression of information about adverse events by FDA, CDC, governments in general." 「 LINKS FROM EPISODE: https://drdrew.com/11232022

Dr. Harvey Risch is Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at Yale. He provided testimony to the US Senate regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and has spoken widely about his opposition to masking, vaccine mandates, and the reliability of PCR tests – along with his research on COVID prevention and treatment with existing drugs.

Dr. Risch fought vaccine mandates for city workers in New York, saying that those who have recovered from COVID-19 are better protected by natural immunity. Despite his long history of work in epidemiology, Dr. Risch's statements about alternative COVID treatments were criticized by his peers, who wrote an open letter in August 2020 signed by 24 doctors at the Yale School of Public Health. But Dr. Risch has continued voicing his concerns about masking, mandates, and the ever-growing list of COVID-19 variants – and government missteps that he believes have worsened the pandemic.

Find Dr. Harvey Risch on Telegram at https://t.me/HarveyRischMDPhD

ProudMommie

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:46 am
Got it from a friend in Florida...

After two or more young fathers in ramay beyond shemesh died suddenly...

Provider Alert: COVID-19 Boosters
Tallahassee, Fla. — As the federal government makes new boosters for COVID-19 available, the Florida Department of Health reminds health care providers to adequately inform their patients of all possible outcomes associated with the COVID-19 vaccines and to remain up-to-date with the current literature related to these vaccines.

Based on the currently available data, Florida’s Surgeon General does not recommend the COVID-19 vaccines for healthy children and adolescents or the mRNA vaccines for males ages 18 to 39 because the risks likely outweigh the benefits at this point in the pandemic.

We encourage parents, guardians, and caretakers to stay informed and make the best decisions for their loved ones.

Vaccine ordering information for health care providers is available on Florida SHOTS.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 1:13 pm
ProudMommie wrote:
Got it from a friend in Florida...

After two or more young fathers in ramay beyond shemesh died suddenly...

Provider Alert: COVID-19 Boosters
Tallahassee, Fla. — As the federal government makes new boosters for COVID-19 available, the Florida Department of Health reminds health care providers to adequately inform their patients of all possible outcomes associated with the COVID-19 vaccines and to remain up-to-date with the current literature related to these vaccines.

Based on the currently available data, Florida’s Surgeon General does not recommend the COVID-19 vaccines for healthy children and adolescents or the mRNA vaccines for males ages 18 to 39 because the risks likely outweigh the benefits at this point in the pandemic.

We encourage parents, guardians, and caretakers to stay informed and make the best decisions for their loved ones.

Vaccine ordering information for health care providers is available on Florida SHOTS.

What is the source of this news story?

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 1:30 pm
sorry but the times of israel is a left wing garbage website

while I usually believe in getting news from a variety of sources this one just does not have a good track record at all so it dafa makes me more convinced that of course all the side effects are REAL.

truth is coming in from all sides B"H even though sad would rather the truth

and now we know more than ever how government pushed false narratives through twitter through social media through advertising through "friendly" websites...

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 2:45 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
sorry but the times of israel is a left wing garbage website

while I usually believe in getting news from a variety of sources this one just does not have a good track record at all so it dafa makes me more convinced that of course all the side effects are REAL.

truth is coming in from all sides B"H even though sad would rather the truth

and now we know more than ever how government pushed false narratives through twitter through social media through advertising through "friendly" websites...

At least it’s a peer reviewed study showing that the side effects are psychological. That a whole lot more reliable than the random anti vaccine anecdotes and unverified data points being posted.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sat, Dec 10 2022, 7:57 pm
Really upsetting M"SH heard local news saying oh covid oh flu oh rvs fear mongering about winter pushing indoor mask wearing and vaccines again :0
then read an article about a board certified Dr. Renata Moon who has practiced for over 20 years testifying in DC about a "massive" increase in myocarditis post vax rollout despite CDC and FDA recommendations.
I know who I believe.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sat, Dec 10 2022, 11:31 pm
The blatant unmitigated chutzpah to push mask wearing and vaccines when we know now how ineffective it was is so upsetting.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 4:50 am
Last night a 19 year old Chabad youth in Tzfat collapsed while playing soccer.
He needed 2 shocks to get his heart going again. B"H it did start and he was taken to the hospital in Tzfat in serious condition.
A few weeks ago a 20 year old boy from Yeshivas Chevron in Kiryat Sefer collapsed while playing soccer on the basketball court in Moshav Mattityahu. It took 15 (!!!!!) minutes to get his heart going again. He was taken to Sheba hospital in serious condition.

People are "dying suddenly" all over Israel. It's unreal.

How much longer will people refuse to connect the dots?

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 5:10 am
ChossidMom wrote:

How much longer will people refuse to connect the dots?

People are going long instead of selling short according to the brilliant Edward Dowd. His book sounds interesting.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 5:19 am
Ed Dowd is incredible. And God fearing. I heard him speak and he was great.
What does "going long instead of selling short" mean?

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 5:21 am
How many of you know that Senator Ron Johnson had a roundtable at the Senate last week?
Many doctors and scientists came and gave testimony.
It was many hours but here is a 9 minute condensed version of the interesting stuff.

https://thehighwire.com/videos.....orum/

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 5:26 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Ed Dowd is incredible. And God fearing. I heard him speak and he was great.
What does "going long instead of selling short" mean?

Its stock market lingo. He said he has seen even seasoned investors keep buying a stock when their ego is tied in despite data pointing another way, going long. While those who saw the picture earlier instead of buying, sold short, that would be the people who were quick to see the reality and didn't jump in to the miracle cure.
Page 30 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 29  30  31 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics