Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
I need to make money

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 6:53 pm
What's a way to make good money ? Flexible hours. I'm a mom of 3, youngest is 4. Any ideas ?

amother
Chestnut

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 7:35 pm
I’ll start the same way all these threads do. Did you ever work? Experience? Degree?

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 7:36 pm
Are you thinking short term or long term? What's a "good" amount of money?

Any job with remote options will give you flexible hours and reasonable pay, which is good money compared to no income.

Long term, taking a coding bootcamp will get you a well-paying job. Photography or graphics or shaitels or makeup courses are great for entrepreneurs. If you think you have it in you, go to college at night part time and use your degree in a medical field.

If you are okay with taking a risk and investing, open a business or get into real estate.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 10:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What's a way to make good money ? Flexible hours. I'm a mom of 3, youngest is 4. Any ideas ?

You can sell on Amazon.
Hours and days are very flexible, as it's up to you, and can mostly be done all from home. Pay is amazing b'h

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 10:21 pm
amother [ DarkCyan ] wrote:
You can sell on Amazon.
Hours and days are very flexible, as it's up to you, and can mostly be done all from home. Pay is amazing b'h

Can you give more specific details?

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 11:10 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Can you give more specific details?

Sure! B'Simcha You can email me at [email removed. do not contact]

amother
Foxglove

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 1:14 am
You can sell on Amazon.

Is this working for a company or selling your own stuff?

amother
DarkCyan

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 2:17 am
amother [ Foxglove ] wrote:
Is this working for a company or selling your own stuff?

"Selling my Own stuff" You can say, but that's not the right word.

There are different ways to sell on Amazon, you can sell your own brand (to much work, don't suggest) or you can sell brand name items on Amazon that you sourced from retailers and online, wholesalers and distributors.

Basically like you buy for example Fisher Price toys at target, and sell it on Amazon, but for a profit. Smile (But don't stop there, there are thousands of brands and categories and items to sell)

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 2:27 am
"Selling my Own stuff" You can say, but that's not the right word.

There are different ways to sell on Amazon, you can sell your own brand (to much work, don't suggest) or you can sell brand name items on Amazon that you sourced from retailers and online, wholesalers and distributors.

Basically like you buy for example Fisher Price toys at target, and sell it on Amazon, but for a profit. Smile (But don't stop there, there are thousands of brands and categories and items to sell)

Do you ship directly? How do you not lose money on shipping? Do people buy even though it's not Prime?

amother
DarkCyan

Post Fri, Jul 15 2022, 6:42 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Do you ship directly? How do you not lose money on shipping? Do people buy even though it's not Prime?

Do I ship directly meaning do I also ship to the customer? Yes, I do fulfill orders both myself and through Amazon, mostly through Amazon though.

I know beforehand how much shipping and all my fees are, obviously if I won't profit from it, I don't sell it.

Of course! Many listings I'm sure you even buy from are not prime but are fulfilled by a seller like me. Prime just means that it's coming from Amazon's warehouse and guarantees fast delivery, which nowadays with Amazon's shipping connections, most of my orders that I ship arrive to the customers within 2/3 days as well.

foreverforward

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 10:24 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
Sure! B'Simcha You can email me at [email removed. do not contact]

What exactly is the course that your give?
Can you give me more information?
Thanks!
PM me if you're more comfortable...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics