Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Rav Forchheimer tznius book

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 1:34 pm
I have been trying to get my hands on Rav Forchheimer's sefer "Hi Tishalel" on tznius but cannot find it anywhere online (I am out of town without a bookstore that sells it). Can anyone post a link of where to buy. Thanks

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:00 pm
no one? I found one place online, but they are charging $20 shipping for a book that costs less than that Confused
I you know of a store that sells it but does not have a website, I can call them and see if they can ship it.....

happytobemom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:36 pm
I checked Judaica Plaza's website, it's not there but they probably carry it. Maybe call them and see if they have it and they'll ship it.
732-942-4500
web@judaicaplaza.com

happytobemom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:37 pm
Otherwise, try other Judica stores in Lakewood, most of them should have it (they definitely used to).
I don't know who will ship (and at what price) but I guess you can try.
Torah Treasures, Lakewood Judaica, Z. Berman

happytobemom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:38 pm
I have to go to Torah Treasures, I was hoping to get there today (but didn't) or tomorrow. Do you want me to see if they have it, buy it and you can pm me with an address to send it to?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics