Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Fig flip phone

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 16 2022, 6:00 pm
My husband got a phone from Tag, a Fig Flip, and has been having issues from the first minute. The message app isn't opening, he can't set up speed dials, etc.

Are these phones prone to this behavior or did he get a lemon?

amother
Narcissus

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 1:44 pm
I was thinking of purchasing a fig kosher phone but I heard mixed reviews in regards to durability. how did your husband hold up was it fixed? they are now promoting a new phone coming out in January im just not sure this company is reliable. anyone with info please?

NewbeeMom

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 2:38 pm
Was just coming on here to ask about the phone.
Anyone have reviews?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 3:22 pm
So we found someone with the phone who showed my husband how to set up speed dials. Large images were crashing the messaging app.
Since then it's been working ok. Can't tell about long term durability.

amother
Aconite

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 8:22 pm
bumping this up - anyone having continuous issues with this?
We have been having NONSTOP issues with this phone from the day we got it and I'm wondering if anyone else is too?

amother
Lightgreen

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 8:53 pm
Yes, I hafta keep restarting my phone cuz it disconnects from network. I’m really not happy with it.

amother
Aconite

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 9:07 pm
amother Lightgreen wrote:
Yes, I hafta keep restarting my phone cuz it disconnects from network. I’m really not happy with it.

Did you try reaching out to customer service? any luck?

amother
Mocha

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 6:27 pm
amother Aconite wrote:
bumping this up - anyone having continuous issues with this?
We have been having NONSTOP issues with this phone from the day we got it and I'm wondering if anyone else is too?

Any update on the fig? I really want a good flip with large screen, easy texting, I've tried a few different ones....don't want to invest in yet another one until I hear it's good.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:34 pm
amother Mocha wrote:
Any update on the fig? I really want a good flip with large screen, easy texting, I've tried a few different ones....don't want to invest in yet another one until I hear it's good.

Just got the new fig flip phone so far I’m very happy with it. The texting and all bh are very easy to use

amother
Mocha

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 12:56 pm
After reading all the reviews here, and researching at the heimeshe cell phone store here, I finally took the plunge and got the fig flip.
And bh bh I am so far happier with this one then with any other! I feel like they nailed it with this one! Its the 2nd version.
If anyone has questions or wants details, feel free to ask! Im happy to help in whichever way I can.

ruchelbuckle

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 4:58 pm
Another mocha,can you elaborate on what you like about this phone so much?

chili-n-cholent

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 5:06 pm
I've done a lot of research on this, the guy in the cell phone store told me that the QIN is a hardier phone as they have screen protectors & a phone case and the FIG is way more likely to break (from his experience) Features are pretty similar

ruchelbuckle

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 5:17 pm
What are some of the features of these 2 phones? (I know I can read about them on the websites, but I want to hear how that translates into real life usage!)

Last edited by ruchelbuckle on Sun, May 28 2023, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 5:24 pm
touch screen for texting
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics