Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Corporate gift under $30 for Jews and non Jews

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 9:46 pm
Any ideas?
Can be nicely presented chocolate or or other gift.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 9:50 pm
Fancy pen

Daily planner

Umbrella

amother
Yarrow

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:10 pm
Starbucks gift card

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:11 pm
corporate for 15+ years between me and dh. I think the only corporate gifts I still use are a light fleece blanket, (it's at the summer place); a canvas tote (I slapped a decorative patch over the logo because I loved the bag and left the company), a duffel bag I filled with my own winter car supplies (I seam rippered off the logo), dh wound up with a nice collapsible duffel bag I like and didn't re-customize

the slippers were four sizes too small, the nice pen ran dry and was impossible to refill, the tshirts were ugly, the beanie hats feel like a walking advertisement, and the other stuff was clutter junk I eventually threw away

I probably ate any kosher snack gifts with mainstream hechsher, if your team is stricter on hechsher, the taste might be different to the non-jewish folks (I can taste it, we use ou, and they taste different than frum brands)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:24 pm
amother Wheat wrote:
corporate for 15+ years between me and dh. I think the only corporate gifts I still use are a light fleece blanket, (it's at the summer place); a canvas tote (I slapped a decorative patch over the logo because I loved the bag and left the company), a duffel bag I filled with my own winter car supplies (I seam rippered off the logo), dh wound up with a nice collapsible duffel bag I like and didn't re-customize

the slippers were four sizes too small, the nice pen ran dry and was impossible to refill, the tshirts were ugly, the beanie hats feel like a walking advertisement, and the other stuff was clutter junk I eventually threw away

I probably ate any kosher snack gifts with mainstream hechsher, if your team is stricter on hechsher, the taste might be different to the non-jewish folks (I can taste it, we use ou, and they taste different than frum brands)

This is not for employees. It’s for colleagues we’ve networked with and who’ve been helpful to us. OU is perfect hechsher can be dairy too. Any good nicely presented value for dollar chocolate ideas?

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:36 pm
I recently saw a company at a chanuka mall that makes themed candy charcuterie style boards. This is a great idea for corporate bc it’s low cost for you but still comes across as a classy gift. You can look at their catalog on their WhatsApp store by messaging them at (732) 806-5463

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:37 pm
amother Salmon wrote:
I recently saw a company at a chanuka mall that makes themed candy charcuterie style boards. This is a great idea for corporate bc it’s low cost for you but still comes across as a classy gift. You can look at their catalog on their WhatsApp store by messaging them at (732) 806-5463

Interesting. What type of candy? Needs to be shipped country wide in the US. Is it the type of place that would do that?

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
Interesting. What type of candy? Needs to be shipped country wide in the US. Is it the type of place that would do that?

It’s all kinds of kosher candies and it’s certified under the KCL. It seems like it’s something they can ship because it’s shrink wrapped. You can WhatsApp that number to ask them

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 10:45 pm
amother Salmon wrote:
It’s all kinds of kosher candies and it’s certified under the KCL. It seems like it’s something they can ship because it’s shrink wrapped. You can WhatsApp that number to ask them

Thanks. Any other ideas, online?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 11:50 pm
Power bank/mobile chargers. Most useful thing for me!! I used mine multiple times a day (not the one I got as a corporate gift probably 7 years ago cuz that one broke but I replaced it myself cuz I liked using it).

devorah1231

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 12:29 am
Stuff with your logo?
Kosherwine.com
Desk organizer
Nice pens

GramaNewYork

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 7:16 am
I was with a friend of mine and we stopped for coffee where we spent about two hours. It was in the middle of summer so very hot in the car when we returned. I noticed that the cup she had in her cup holder still had ice in it! I asked her how that was possible and she told me her boss bought it for her as a holiday gift. I think it's cool! (no pun intended!)

cold cup from amazon

amother
Hosta

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 7:30 am
Get a mug or other container of your choice. Fill with candy/Hershey kisses and a $10-15 Starbucks gift card. Wrap nicely.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics