Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3  37  38  39

Perrys

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 11:04 pm
Wait, Rav Dovid winarz’s wife was niftar?

reportrmom

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 11:08 pm
Perrys wrote:
Wait, Rav Dovid winarz’s wife was niftar?

Yes. On Monday.😥

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 11:15 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:

She was so beautiful 💔

This is so sad.

A_Mother_First

Post Fri, Dec 16 2022, 1:09 am
Dear Kayla Z"L: Your extraordinary mother longed for you and joined you this week in Shamayim. You are together now. Please beg Hashem to bring us all the Yeshua. The heart cannot take so much pain.

I am bli neder taking upon myself to welcome shabbos the Queen earlier tomorrow, and hopefully going forward as well. Chaya Rachel Z"L wrote (on this thread):
"On her 18th birthday last year, Kayla Rus and I decided to start Tosefes Shabbos, taking in Shabbos early, and to publicize it every week".

I feel that this is the legacy the two of you left behind for us. There is a reason why we had to read this thread. I do not want to ever forget the lessons you taught us. In the merit of accepting shabbos early, may we all be Zoche to welcome Mashiach.

Who is going to join me in accepting shabbos earlier tomorrow?
Lets start a movement. Let's show Hashem that we are getting serious about Geula.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Fri, Dec 16 2022, 1:14 am
A_Mother_First wrote:

Who is going to join me in accepting shabbos earlier tomorrow?
Lets start a movement. Let's show Hashem that we are getting serious about Geula.

I've been following this thread all day, read the whole thing start to finish, didn't comment but was so so touched by everything about Chaya Rachel and Kayla Rus.

This is something I've been trying to do.
Thank you AMotherFirst.
I'm going to try to give it another go, my feelings here will hopefully motivate me.
I hope to come back to update about my Erev Shabbos victory, l'zecher nishmas two beautiful neshamos, and show Hashem I AM SERIOUS.

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Dec 16 2022, 1:43 am
Wow I have Goosebumps reading all of this. This family has been through so many difficulties. I actually try to light earlier last week and the week before when I'm usually running late. I must say it really felt different bringing in Shabbos a few minutes early instead of a few minutes late. I will really try to do this and their memories.

Ruchy

Post Fri, Dec 16 2022, 8:46 am
Last night I read through the whole thread from beginning to end. I don't know how so much pain and sadness is possible. It was endless- each post adding another level of agony. And Chaya Rochel was so not bitter and so positive throughout.
It made me realize how beautiful my life is bli ayin horah. I have so, so many brachos in my life. And I'm getting irritated over some stupid stuff- like my two year old getting off the toilet too soon and getting it everywhere? And then my husband was tired and under the weather so he didn't kick in to help out- so I yelled at everyone? I have a world full of sweetness. Thank you Hashem!!! And may no one ever know of what she went through.
May Kayla Rus and Chaya Rochel's neshamos have aliyos.
Thank you for opening my eyes.

Petra

Post Fri, Dec 16 2022, 11:58 am
Baruch dayan ha'emes.

An entire family of tzaddikim.

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 7:38 pm
I am in total shock. I davened for Kayla Rus and recently helped complete a sefer tehillim on her yahrzeit. Such a shock! I have no words. May her neshama have an aliya and may the family find nechama.

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Dec 21 2022, 4:16 pm
This is the fund for Rachel’s family:
https://thechesedfund.com/biku.....f=RYG

NechaMom

Post Wed, Dec 21 2022, 4:21 pm
amother Melon wrote:
This is the fund for Rachel’s family:
https://thechesedfund.com/biku.....f=RYG

They were both so beautiful inside and out.
💔💔

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Dec 23 2022, 12:22 pm
I literally logged in to imamother for the first time in months just to come in to comment on this terrible tragedy. I am so stunned I am speechless. This is so sad there are no words.

boysrus

Post Mon, Dec 26 2022, 11:19 pm
So hard to come to terms with this tragedy. I have been in shock this past week since I heard this news.
I connected with Rachel (Chaya Rachel) through facebook and through imamother messages when she first posted about Kayla Rus' illness and kept in contact throughout.
I davened for Kayla Rus a'h. Her name dominated my tefilos for those few years of her illness.
I continued to think about Rachel these past few years. and it's so hard to believe that she is no longer with us Sad Crying
Hashem, please comfort all members of the family, personal friends and even those of us who never met Rachel in person.
Page 39 of 39   Previous  1  2  3  37  38  39 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed