Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
I'm asking because... (s/o shidduch questions)
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

shanie5

Post Sat, Nov 05 2022, 9:30 pm
TravelHearter wrote:
I’m asking because only a true girl who runs b’zrizus to greet my darling boy will deserve him. In fact, I’m going o find out where she lives and watch how she walks. It’s important for their (potential) future relationship.

Does she brush the top teeth first or the bottom?

I'm asking because if she brushes her top teeth first it means she puts herself above all others and I want my future DIL to put my son and his children first.

When she does a puzzle does she glue it and hang it up or take it apart and do it again another day?

Mermaidinexile

Post Sat, Nov 05 2022, 9:40 pm
I'm asking because if she glues it, its a sign that she will be the glue holding the family together, if she takes it apart it reflects on some inner part of her coming apart and putting it back in the box is a metaphor for extreme introversion and my son needs someone outgoing and bubbly and gluey.

Does she round flats or pointy flats?

burningalive

Post Sat, Nov 05 2022, 9:44 pm
I'm asking because I want to figure out if she's more well rounded, or to the point.

Will she join imamother right after her wedding?

Tof Umachol

Post Thu, Nov 17 2022, 3:59 pm
burningalive wrote:

Will she join imamother right after her wedding?

I'm asking because I'm sure I'll be a terrible MIL and I don't want her kvetching about me on Imamother.

What color nail polish does she prefer on her toenails?

GLUE

Post Thu, Nov 17 2022, 9:02 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I'm asking because I'm sure I'll be a terrible MIL and I don't want her kvetching about me on Imamother.

What color nail polish does she prefer on her toenails?

I am asking because while the color you wear on your hands has to match your outfit, the color on your toes matches your personality.

Does her mother wear a lace wig?

my mama

Post Thu, Nov 17 2022, 10:17 pm
GLUE wrote:
I am asking because while the color you wear on your hands has to match your outfit, the color on your toes matches your personality.

Does her mother wear a lace wig?

I'm asking because some of our family is not frum and they don't know that we cover our hair after marriage and we don't want to freak them out.

Did she take a paci as a baby?

EBY

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 12:37 am
my mama wrote:
I'm asking because some of our family is not frum and they don't know that we cover our hair after marriage and we don't want to freak them out.

Did she take a paci as a baby?

I'm asking because my argumentative son needs a PACIfist who will always let him have his way.

Do his all black shoes have colour on the bottom?

Kiwi13

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 12:52 am
EBY wrote:
I'm asking because my argumentative son needs a PACIfist who will always let him have his way.

Do his all black shoes have colour on the bottom?

I'm asking because my daughter is an artist who would love to bond with him by creating sharpie-art on the bottom of his shoes.

Does she prefer standard ice cubes or crushed ice?

GLUE

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 4:06 pm
Kiwi13 wrote:
I'm asking because my daughter is an artist who would love to bond with him by creating sharpie-art on the bottom of his shoes.

Does she prefer standard ice cubes or crushed ice?

Someone who takes standard ice cubes goes with the flow, someone who takes crushed is a big boss and won't care about crushing anyone.

Does he get sea sick?

writeread

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 6:28 pm
GLUE wrote:
Someone who takes standard ice cubes goes with the flow, someone who takes crushed is a big boss and won't care about crushing anyone.

Does he get sea sick?

I'm asking because we live on a houseboat and we expect him to come every night for supper.

Do they use pull out or freestanding garbage cans?

Mermaidinexile

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 6:42 pm
writeread wrote:
I'm asking because we live on a houseboat and we expect him to come every night for supper.

Do they use pull out or freestanding garbage cans?

Im asking because freestanding are more refined and pull out garbage cans es past nisht.

Does she make her own ketchup or use store bought?

doodlesmom

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 6:49 pm
I’m asking because I have a great recipe to share.

Do her tights have holes by the toes?

GLUE

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 10:08 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
I’m asking because I have a great recipe to share.

Do her tights have holes by the toes?

I am asking because my son is very hi maintenance and if the girl spends money on herself, there might not be enough money to give my son the lifestyle he deserves.

Did her grandmother go to a mixed elementary school?

Boca00

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 11:40 pm
GLUE wrote:
I am asking because my son is very hi maintenance and if the girl spends money on herself, there might not be enough money to give my son the lifestyle he deserves.

Did her grandmother go to a mixed elementary school?

Im asking because my grandfather went to a mixed school with a girl who had the same name. Small world!

Does she know the difference between coke and Pepsi?

top mom

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 11:49 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Im asking because my grandfather went to a mixed school with a girl who had the same name. Small world!

Does she know the difference between coke and Pepsi?

I'm asking because my great great grandfather left a tzavaa where he asks all his future generations to only drink Pepsi, since he was fired from the coca cola company for not coming on Shabbos

Can he go to his dentist appointments on his own, or does his Mommy always have to accompany him?

Tof Umachol

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 3:55 am
top mom wrote:

Can he go to his dentist appointments on his own, or does his Mommy always have to accompany him?

I'm asking because my Mommy always accompanies ME to the dentist, and her Mommy always accompanies HER to the dentist, and we wouldn't want him to feel left out around here ...

Does he slurp his soup?

top mom

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 10:24 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I'm asking because my Mommy always accompanies ME to the dentist, and her Mommy always accompanies HER to the dentist, and we wouldn't want him to feel left out around here ...

Does he slurp his soup?

I'm asking because the soup course in our house is a pretty noisy affair, no patience for those people who believe that "slurping isn't polite" etc etc. What

If she's a teacher, and what other job would a frum girl even want, does she teach limudei kodesh (true story Can't Believe It )

Tof Umachol

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 1:19 am
top mom wrote:

If she's a teacher, and what other job would a frum girl even want, does she teach limudei kodesh (true story Can't Believe It )

I'm asking because my son is an ignoramus and that might make him feel insecure.

Does she have more than two syllables in her name?

ap

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 1:40 am
I'm asking because my son has a stutter like Moshe Rabeinu so can't pronounce long names

Which flavour ice cream is her favorite?

Tof Umachol

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 1:50 am
ap wrote:

Which flavour ice cream is her favorite?

I'm asking because in our family we serve ice cream as a main dish at most meals.

Is she right-handed or left-handed?
Page 3 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics