Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid how to react

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 3:48 pm
No fever but all symptoms lead to Covid. Not flu or anything else. Is Covid still looked at to stay home and not be around people? If I’m feeling under the weather but not in bed sick type….wwyd? I don’t wanna be selfish but also unsure if I should go to my work meeting in a few…

amother
Peachpuff

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 3:49 pm
Why do all things point to covid? There are so many other viruses going around now. Before covid times would you have felt you were sick enough to stay home or would you have gone?

Highstrung

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 3:52 pm
Don’t go to work when sick with any virus. It doesn’t matter what it is

notshanarishona

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 3:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
No fever but all symptoms lead to Covid. Not flu or anything else. Is Covid still looked at to stay home and not be around people? If I’m feeling under the weather but not in bed sick type….wwyd? I don’t wanna be selfish but also unsure if I should go to my work meeting in a few…

Definitely test. I wouldn’t go to work with anything worse than a bad cold unless doctor approved.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 3:55 pm
amother OP wrote:

Think about how you’d like it if someone sick intentionally chose to go around other people, making it a high possibility they’ll all catch it.

This strain of Covid is very, very contagious. Stay home.

amother
Mintcream

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 7:41 pm
If you were sick in 2018, would you go to work or stay home?
Even if it's not covid, if you're sick, you don't go out and get others sick.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 7:42 pm
This doesn’t have to do with Covid at all.
But if you are sick in any form, STAY HOME.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 5:13 am
I stayed home. Woke up feeling a bit better. Hope today will keep it slow and be on the mend. Thank you for responding.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 5:50 am
Actually, by the time you feel such symptoms, you arent contagious anymore...

Raindropsonrose

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 6:12 am
amother Babyblue wrote:
Actually, by the time you feel such symptoms, you arent contagious anymore...

That is very much not true. It’s true that you can be contagious *before* being symptomatic, but if you’re actively ill, especially if you have fever, you’re definitely contagious. I know the trend is to not take COVID seriously, but it’s still a virus, and should be treated at the very least like all other forms of being sick. If you are actively unwell, please stay home!

amother
Peony

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 6:47 am
B"H at this point would act the same as if I had a cold, virus, fever, flu, etc...

amother
Vanilla

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 6:52 am
amother Peony wrote:
B"H at this point would act the same as if I had a cold, virus, fever, flu, etc...

And you should STAY HOME.

amother
Daylily

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 6:56 am
Stay home if you're not feeling good.
If there's one lesson Covid should've taught us, it should be this one.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 7:01 am
Raindropsonrose wrote:
That is very much not true. It’s true that you can be contagious *before* being symptomatic, but if you’re actively ill, especially if you have fever, you’re definitely contagious. I know the trend is to not take COVID seriously, but it’s still a virus, and should be treated at the very least like all other forms of being sick. If you are actively unwell, please stay home!

I didn't know this, I thought the most contagious time to spread a virus is before onset of symptoms. Thank you

amother
Peony

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 7:05 am
amother Vanilla wrote:
And you should STAY HOME.

wow thanks mama

obviously

forgot that post covid it became ok in some circles to shriek at people about their behavior

like some appointed themselves captains of the covid police

good luck with that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics