Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Shaklee's Cinch Diet
1  2  Next

Maya

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 11:57 am
Has anyone here ever tried Shaklee's Cinch diet? I have tried many who didn't really help, and am at the end of my rope.

I know that it involves shakes for meal replacements. How difficult is that for someone who likes to eat? And does it really keep you that full? Any information would be appreciated.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 12:03 pm
I'm interested too. I'm also extremely fed up of the "results" I get with what I do.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 2:35 pm
Yes, it really fills you up.
and btw, I'm a shaklee distributor, so pm me if you want to order anything.

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 2:35 pm
I did it and they shakes really keep you full.
I had a shake at 9 am about and would have my next shake at abt 2 or 3 pm and then sometimes I wasnt even hungry til like 7!
I lost inches on the diet, but I think I gained weight.
I was also told by someone that I didnt do it correctly bc youre supposed to be in touch with ur shaklee person like everyday but I wasnt at all.

Maya

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 3:00 pm
Quote:
I was also told by someone that I didnt do it correctly bc youre supposed to be in touch with ur shaklee person like everyday but I wasnt at all.

I mainly need to lose inches, not so much the number of pounds.
Why is it necessary to keep in touch with the Shaklee distributor?

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 4:01 pm
Maya wrote:
Quote:

I mainly need to lose inches, not so much the number of pounds.
Why is it necessary to keep in touch with the Shaklee distributor?

cuz its like ur on a team. theyre your coach. they give you tips and encouragment and recipes!

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 5:14 pm
I know someone that was on it. She spend so much money on the shakes, snack and meal replacement bars, and her belly was still flabby. Want to loose weight? Eat normal healthy meals consisting of fruit, veggies, whole grains, and good protiens and do some excersize. I got fed up and decided to do that. I saved so much money and this week alone(since wed) lost 2 pounds already.

Maya

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 5:19 pm
If she did it only to lose her belly flab, then maybe it didn't work for her. But did she lose inches everywhere else?

yersp

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 5:21 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I know someone that was on it. She spend so much money on the shakes, snack and meal replacement bars, and her belly was still flabby. Want to loose weight? Eat normal healthy meals consisting of fruit, veggies, whole grains, and good protiens and do some excersize. I got fed up and decided to do that. I saved so much money and this week alone(since wed) lost 2 pounds already.

Thumbs Up The best diet is eating three healthy meals a day and excerising. If you look at food labels you'll see the serving size. Thats the best way to eat something. Also take your time eating and chew small pieces taking your time to really chew it and swallow. It takes the brain 20 minutes to realize youre not hungry. You should also not be doing anything else at the time that you're eating. Focus only on your food and you wont eat more than necassary.
Good Luck!

Maya

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 5:24 pm
Thanks both of you for this, but I wanted info on Cinch. I have already tried eating good stuff in small portions and exercising, and it has not helped me much. I want to try the Cinch diet and would like to hear from any women here who have lost weight while on it.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 5:26 pm
Maya wrote:
If she did it only to lose her belly flab, then maybe it didn't work for her. But did she lose inches everywhere else?

She did loose inches, after a few weeks she went on the elliptical 5 times a week and she saw great results then.

Maya

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 5:29 pm
I go to the gym and do intensive workouts 4 days a week. I need something more, too.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 5:31 pm
Then go ahead and try it. It can't hurt.

Tehilla

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 6:17 pm
I did it, feel free to PM me for my experiences!

cindy324

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 6:39 pm
Let's be realistic...how long can one subsist on a liquid diet?

Even if it does keep you full for hours (highly doubt it...it's more mind over matter) what happens when you stop the shakes, and start eating solid food again?

Yep, you guessed it...you gain it all back.

Maya, I never did Cinch, but I've tried the Ultra Slim Fast shakes, and let me tell you, I was nowhere near full, even right after drinking it. And yes , I love food, too.

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 6:59 pm
cindy324 wrote:
Let's be realistic...how long can one subsist on a liquid diet?

Even if it does keep you full for hours (highly doubt it...it's more mind over matter) what happens when you stop the shakes, and start eating solid food again?

Yep, you guessed it...you gain it all back.

Maya, I never did Cinch, but I've tried the Ultra Slim Fast shakes, and let me tell you, I was nowhere near full, even right after drinking it. And yes , I love food, too.

I tried slimfast in highschool and was starving. bc it was more of a liquid. shaklee feels like it has more substance.
I didnt gain anything more after I wentoff it.

shany

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 5:48 pm
I am on the cinch program I loosed 15lb in 4month and inches it is a very good program

bringgeula

Post Thu, Jun 26 2008, 9:04 pm
I never tried it but I spoke to a distributor who said it is not supposed to be a meal replacement program but learning to eat healthier and smaller portions with exercise. She told me that cinch is not the magic answer, you still have to change habits. She lost 40 lobs. and B"H', kept it off. Hatzlacha. I do Weight watchers and it is great. Ultimately, it can only happen when you are truly ready. Also everybody loses at different rates so don't get discouraged by comparing yourself to others.

HappyFamily

Post Fri, Jun 27 2008, 7:18 pm
All I can say about this program is that Shaklee [u]GAINS[/u] and the person dieting is [u]LOOSING[/u]!!!

You probably know what I'm referring to.

Maya

Post Fri, Jun 27 2008, 7:20 pm
Family95 wrote:
All I can say about this program is that Shaklee GAINS and the person dieting is LOOSING!!!

You probably know what I'm referring to.
Did you try it? And are you talking only about the money?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise