Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
4 year old son doesn’t stay dry
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 12:46 am
amother Fern wrote:
I keep my kid on cina for now. I don't know what else to do. Meanwhile I'm taking dc for craniosacral therapy and hoping that will help resolve the issue for good.

You're right, there's usually a reason that the body is holding onto the worms and they keep returning. Constipation could be a reason but sometimes it's a result of the worms. You have to figure out why.

I don't really know rMonsey but I've heard that penina hauer is very good.

Funny cina was the only thing that DIDN'T work for my kids. It did absolutely nothing.
I know its only a temporary solution, but I started them on grapefruit seed extract today which I can do longer term and has worked pretty well in the past (a few months). Although then I did it with probiotics and now I'm trying without (it's so expensive!).
I was considering trying cranial I guess I'll ask around.
I'll probably also get them xrayed to verify the constipation.

Things definitely get better when I treat the pinworms, but what came first the chicken or the egg?

amother
Fern

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 9:12 am
amother Powderblue wrote:
Funny cina was the only thing that DIDN'T work for my kids. It did absolutely nothing.
I know its only a temporary solution, but I started them on grapefruit seed extract today which I can do longer term and has worked pretty well in the past (a few months). Although then I did it with probiotics and now I'm trying without (it's so expensive!).
I was considering trying cranial I guess I'll ask around.
I'll probably also get them xrayed to verify the constipation.

Things definitely get better when I treat the pinworms, but what came first the chicken or the egg?

I treated whit medication one time then followed it with cina which is working bh.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 9:21 am
amother Powderblue wrote:
Which pediatric urologist would you recommend in Monsey area or Manhattan?
Did they recommend the oral cleanout part only or also enemas?

If you would come to Teaneck (easier than Manhattan) we are very happy with Dr Tennenbaum. He came very night recommended when we were looking.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training