Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Pediatric Dentist - amerigroup

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 1:46 pm
I'm looking for a kids dentist that takes Jersey care - amerigroup and is also a good dentist.
also, I'm new to lakewood and just got amerigroup. Does it cover dental too?
Thanks!

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 3:39 pm
Hi, yes Jersey care/amerigroup hmo covers dental. I recently started using Dentistry for Children (they have a couple of locations in or near Lakewood- google them)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 3:48 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
Hi, yes Jersey care/amerigroup hmo covers dental. I recently started using Dentistry for Children (they have a couple of locations in or near Lakewood- google them)
Thanks!
Are you happy with them? in which location?

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 5:28 pm
So far I’ve been happy, haven’t had too much experience though. I went to the River Avenue location

stillnewlywed

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 5:55 pm
I use Shore Dental in Avon/Manasquan
They accept Jersey Care Amerigroup

amother
Latte

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 7:20 pm
Yes Amerigroup gives dental coverage through liberty dental. But you just need to give your dentist your amerigroup number.

I use dr figdor - Lakewood kids and adolescent dentistry. Mostly good experience.

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 7:24 pm
Do not use figdor. They are stretched way too thin. My kids have cavities and I need to wait months to get fillings. I’m scared about what this could do to their teeth. I need to figure out if I can go to a different dentist to get the work done if they already had x rays from that practice. I will probably start a separate thread.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries