Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Can anyone give any recommendations

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 11:57 pm
I just had a baby and need a doctor for her for a well visit. I’m deciding between precious health and kinder pediatrics. Which place has better doctors for sick and well visits? Thank you any information would be helpful because I don’t have anyone to ask

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 11:57 pm
Precious health!

amother
Daisy

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 11:58 pm
According to my research, both are great. Kinder will make sure you give all vaccines right at the recommended age.
Precious health is more accommodating.

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:29 am
Precious health is great but wait times can be terrible- especially to see a doctor- not a pa. Also to even call in the morning you can be caller 30 and wait an hour

amother
Cherry

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:42 am
I use precious health and I’m very happy with them.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 9:17 am
Is precious health better than pediatric affiliates?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 9:18 am
I am planning on giving vaccines on dr schedule

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:04 pm
Bump?

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 7:34 pm
I use pediatric affiliates and never had the problem that people complain of. Yes, sometimes I’m caller 18, but the good part about it is that it tells you what number caller you are. So when it says I’m caller 18, I’d put the phone on speaker and do things, and when it gets to caller number 3 or 4, I’ll pay more attention. Doesn’t take up much of my day.
Also, they have an office in brick, in howell, and Tom’s River. They aren’t usually full at all. I have only waited a minute on the phone, and 10 min in the office-in howell and TR. also, even late afternoon, I’ve called the 4th street office, and they said they don’t have any more appts for the day but when I said the symptoms, which was a very likely ear infection-nothing worse, they fit me in. I find them generally very accommodating.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 9:09 pm
amother Razzmatazz wrote:
I use pediatric affiliates and never had the problem that people complain of. Yes, sometimes I’m caller 18, but the good part about it is that it tells you what number caller you are. So when it says I’m caller 18, I’d put the phone on speaker and do things, and when it gets to caller number 3 or 4, I’ll pay more attention. Doesn’t take up much of my day.
Also, they have an office in brick, in howell, and Tom’s River. They aren’t usually full at all. I have only waited a minute on the phone, and 10 min in the office-in howell and TR. also, even late afternoon, I’ve called the 4th street office, and they said they don’t have any more appts for the day but when I said the symptoms, which was a very likely ear infection-nothing worse, they fit me in. I find them generally very accommodating.

So it sounds like it is similar to precious health

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 10:03 pm
If you are planning on vaccinating on regular schedule then Kinder Pediatric is AMAZING. Never any wait time on the phone and very minimal wait time in the office. Most times I go straight to a room after signing in. Doctor Fenster is amazing and will give you all the time you need. He never rushes the appointment . The PA is also very good. I've been using them pretty much since they opened and I am thrilled there bh.

amother
RosePink

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 10:38 pm
Who are the doctors at pediatric affiliates ?

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 10:40 pm
I use precious health and im really happy there

amother
Cornsilk

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 10:46 pm
I use precious health and really happy with them. Sometimes you gotta wait but you have to do that anywhere.
I think kinder has a long wait list last I heard.

momof2+?

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:36 pm
amother cornflower wrote:
If you are planning on vaccinating on regular schedule then Kinder Pediatric is AMAZING. Never any wait time on the phone and very minimal wait time in the office. Most times I go straight to a room after signing in. Doctor Fenster is amazing and will give you all the time you need. He never rushes the appointment . The PA is also very good. I've been using them pretty much since they opened and I am thrilled there bh.

Same here. Very friendly nurses too.

amother
Candycane

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:51 pm
amother RosePink wrote:
Who are the doctors at pediatric affiliates ?

It’s Dr Shaniks practice
https://pediaff.com/Providers/Doctors
(There’s also PAs and NPs listed on the site)

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 1:11 am
amother Daisy wrote:
According to my research, both are great. Kinder will make sure you give all vaccines right at the recommended age.
Precious health is more accommodating.
just curious why I earned a hug on my above post?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 9:36 am
Besides for having more than one location, what is the difference between dr shanik and precious health? Are the doctors and pa good in both practices?

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 10:38 am
amother OP wrote:
Besides for having more than one location, what is the difference between dr shanik and precious health? Are the doctors and pa good in both practices?

Every large office will hv one or 2 pas or drs that someone will like less.

I use precious & love it. I hv 1 pa & 1 dr I don't like, so I request not to see them! There are another 3 Dr's + pas I do like.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries