Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Flatbush girls live

doindishes

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:26 am
Did any of you see it?? I’m absolutely horrified. While I don’t always share the same views as Adina what happened during her live was nothing short of disgusting. If it had been a girl she would have been thrown out of school already. The face that being think it’s a joke is beyond words. In this aspect I 100% agree with her and I’m horrified to see ppls responses. People like that are a part of a problem that perpetuates a broken system. Do better… and raise your kids to treat all with kindness.

Coffee beanz

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:30 am
I am really heartbroken that ppl actually Think it's funny or acting as if she deserves this kind of behavior. Do ppl understand the magnitude of dismissing s*xual harassment and assault? Especially when this important and vulnerable topic was being discussed.

doindishes

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:33 am
Yes! I’m actually really upset that I can’t show ppl the live. The issue of unplanned pregnancy’s are real and strong in the Jewish community. People need to know the right places to reach out to if they are struggling. What happened was nothing short of s-xual harassment and the perpetrator should be prosecuted. If he can do somthing like this chances are it’s not the first time

amother
Amaranthus

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:38 am
Can someone explain what happened?

amother
White

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:41 am
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn.....1MDY=

Just be aware any negativity you post here is being screenshot and posted to her Instagram.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:41 am
People are just harassing her especially here on ima mother, they think just cuz she isn't afraid to speak up she deserves to be dumped. And saying she purposely let on the guy , that is so sick to say, but again these people might be the same people defending weberman.

lost

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:45 am
Can someone please post what happened??

amother
DarkYellow

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:47 am
doindishes wrote:
Did any of you see it?? I’m absolutely horrified. While I don’t always share the same views as Adina what happened during her live was nothing short of disgusting. If it had been a girl she would have been thrown out of school already. The face that being think it’s a joke is beyond words. In this aspect I 100% agree with her and I’m horrified to see ppls responses. People like that are a part of a problem that perpetuates a broken system. Do better… and raise your kids to treat all with kindness.

There is a whole thread on imamother about it. Its been locked but its shocking how some Orthodox women would blame her and even accuse her of doing something so heinous and offensive. Please lets not start this again (especially since she seems to be on imamother so she can read what we are saying about her)-- https://www.imamother.com/foru.....97605

doindishes

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 11:48 am
Basically she had a live with an organization that helps people with unplanned pregnancies and making difficult choices. Someone messaged her during the live that they have some important questions they needed to share so she let them join and it was a naked man. I’m horrified people think it was a joke or done on purpose. I don’t always agree with her ideaology but thinking she set this up is a step to far
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics