Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ISO interior designer in Lakewood with website or Instagram

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Sep 05 2015, 8:58 pm
I am looking to for an interior designer/decorator for my new house in Lakewood. I would like to see photos of past projects either on Instagram or on a website. Does anyone know of interior designers in Lakewood who have Instagram or websites that I can view?

Queen6

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 5:13 am
Dassy Schwartz 908-783-9801
She has an Instagram page. She just decorated Kava Cafe and did a beautiful job as well. She has done many houses and has very good taste. You can check her out. I highly recommend her. I used her and was very happy.

justmarried:)

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 5:31 am
Cmr design
Cipi Rosenberg
She has a Instagram page

bigbird

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 7:02 am
Susan Strauss

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Sep 06 2015, 7:15 am
Susan Strauss has a lot of people working for her and some don't know what they are doing so if you use her make sure to get her otherwise you can be wasting your money.

chana28

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 5:49 pm
Does she have a Instagram page? Would love to see some of her work
Contact info please thanks

amother
Oldlace

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 7:23 pm
chana28 wrote:
Does she have a Instagram page? Would love to see some of her work
Contact info please thanks

https://www.instagram.com/susa.....hl=en
https://susanstraussdesign.com/

amother
Strawberry

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 8:30 pm
My husband works in construction and he says that these 2 are the best in the business:
Aliza soko- you can find her on instagram
And Ettel siperstein I don’t think she has instagram and I don’t have her contact but she’s supposed to be great

chana28

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 8:32 pm
Thank you!! Who would he suggest for plans, space plans etc...

Thanks

PBY

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 9:25 pm
I used Zissy Hoffman for space plans and was really happy. I know Rivkah Birnhak is also really good.

amother
Daylily

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 6:11 pm
amother Strawberry wrote:
My husband works in construction and he says that these 2 are the best in the business:
Aliza soko- you can find her on instagram
And Ettel siperstein I don’t think she has instagram and I don’t have her contact but she’s supposed to be great

Thanks for this lead. Do you have contact info for Aliza Sokol?

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 7:06 pm
Do people find the designs in the posted instagrams to be inspiring.

Essentially they are some furniture with none of the design elements that are generally seen in a well designed room done by a talented professional.

There is no interesting mixing of colors and textures which to me is the essence of a really good design that an amateur can't achieve.

Why in the world do you need to hire a designer to have a completely ordinary gray sofa plopped in a room with nothing else that complements the design - no interesting rug; no occasional chairs and tables that enhance and work together.

These rooms all just look like they are rooms at a furniture store.

I love looking at rooms that are designed well and dissect the elements to see all of the subtle ways the colors, textures, shapes and sizes complement each other. A good designer can put together different patterns that somehow work together.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 7:09 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
Do people find the designs in the posted instagrams to be inspiring.

Essentially they are some furniture with none of the design elements that are generally seen in a well designed room done by a talented professional.

There is no interesting mixing of colors and textures which to me is the essence of a really good design that an amateur can't achieve.

Why in the world do you need to hire a designer to have a completely ordinary gray sofa plopped in a room with nothing else that complements the design - no interesting rug; no occasional chairs and tables that enhance and work together.

These rooms all just look like they are rooms at a furniture store.

I love looking at rooms that are designed well and dissect the elements to see all of the subtle ways the colors, textures, shapes and sizes complement each other. A good designer can put together different patterns that somehow work together.

Check out Soulteriors on Instagram, you’ll love her work.
She also happens to be a super nice person and easy to work with.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 7:10 pm
chana28 wrote:
Thank you!! Who would he suggest for plans, space plans etc...

Thanks

If you’re building high end hire a quality architect, not a space planner.
Your other option is go cheap on the plans / construction documents and pay separately for a space planner.

amother
NeonPink

Post Thu, Dec 14 2023, 7:25 pm
Basyah Greenbaum is amazing but I don’t think she has a website or instagram

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 5:23 pm
Has anyone heard of Rebecca safdieh? Any experience with her, good or bad?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 7:01 am
Bump for info on Rebecca safdieh. I can't find much on Google. I heard her name from someone but dont know anyone who used her. Interested in someone who has a good eye for putting a room together. Someone who knows how to make it look comfortable and put together. Someone to help choose furniture and accents that pull it all together.

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 2:17 pm
amother Arcticblue wrote:
Bump for info on Rebecca safdieh. I can't find much on Google. I heard her name from someone but dont know anyone who used her. Interested in someone who has a good eye for putting a room together. Someone who knows how to make it look comfortable and put together. Someone to help choose furniture and accents that pull it all together.

I found her on Instagram.
rsafdieh_interiordesign
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries