Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anyone hear of Dr. Janet Bodey dentist in New York

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 7:58 am
I need to make an emergency appointment for my son for a tooth extraction. It's so hard to find a dentist now who takes Fidelis and isn't booked for the next several months.
I made an appointment with this dentist and just want to know if anyone heard or used her. She has offices in the city and upstate.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 10:54 am
amother OP wrote:
I need to make an emergency appointment for my son for a tooth extraction. It's so hard to find a dentist now who takes Fidelis and isn't booked for the next several months.
I made an appointment with this dentist and just want to know if anyone heard or used her. She has offices in the city and upstate.

Who recommended this dentist? I am currently looking for a dentist for a tooth extraction for my 6 yr old son.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 12:23 pm
amother Taupe wrote:
Who recommended this dentist? I am currently looking for a dentist for a tooth extraction for my 6 yr old son.

I think it was Refuah helpline in KJ.
I took my son and was a bit weary because it’s a store front in a mall and I was a bit weirded out by the people there until a met some chassidish people.
It was the best experience. My son was terrified before.
They don’t look professional but they are.
Monitored my sons blood pressure stuck an Iv in. They only thing is they didn’t let me stay but in no time he was awake and pain free.
Dentist is real nice but firm.
Definitely would go back.
I think she might have other places she practices in the city but this place was more convenient for me.
Now I need a root canal place.
Such fun

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 12:29 pm
Would you have the phone number? Why can't your child regular dentist do a root canal?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 1:47 pm
347-590-9910.

My dentist doesn’t do root canals anymore because Fidelis doesn’t pay enough that’s what I was told.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 1:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
347-590-9910.

My dentist doesn’t do root canals anymore because Fidelis doesn’t pay enough that’s what I was told.

Thanks for the number looks like this dentist is over an hr away from BP. Maybe you can change to United Healthcare.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 5:41 pm
I know she has several offices so not sure where you live.
I live in Monsey so Middletown was easy for me to get to. It took me about an hour.
Thanks I’m going to look into United Healthcare.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics