Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
I need a dentist asap willing to take a new patient.
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 12:57 pm
So chemed and walkin is out. My situation is complicated. I have alot of work and need somone good.
How is Madison dental? If I get an emergency appointment are they good?
I tried some dentist suggested some are not open some won't take emergencies.
Which de test is better alpine, dr plaut(office opens at 2:00) or bresslor? If you paid for your visit did they let you make a payment plan. (If I pay out of pocket it has to be better than chemed and walkin)

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 1:03 pm
I wouldn’t trust Lakewood family dental. If you somehow get an appointment at Dr Wakslak in Madison dental then go for it. I’m not sure who is the best private dentist to go with. Maybe make some calls and see what their availability and pricing is. At one point we were able to buy a discount plan to help lower the costs so try asking the offices if they accept discount plans.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 1:09 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
I wouldn’t trust Lakewood family dental. If you somehow get an appointment at Dr Wakslak in Madison dental then go for it. I’m not sure who is the best private dentist to go with. Maybe make some calls and see what their availability and pricing is. At one point we were able to buy a discount plan to help lower the costs so try asking the offices if they accept discount plans.

lakewood family dental is under new ownership.. a frum person

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 1:16 pm
amother DarkYellow wrote:
lakewood family dental is under new ownership.. a frum person
Who are the adult dentists? I used to bring my kids there but once Covid hit they never had appointments for them, did that get better?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 1:18 pm
Try Dr Tabak in 500 River Ave. Excellent dentist. I don't know if he takes Jersey Care. He is taking new patients, but you need to have a cleaning/xrays by him before he does work.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 1:19 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
Who are the adult dentists? I used to bring my kids there but once Covid hit they never had appointments for them, did that get better?

https://lnnnews.com/lakewood-f.....laza/

yolo81

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 1:31 pm
Alpine dental hands down

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 2:47 pm
If madison dental will give you an appointment then take it

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 12:28 am
Ocean dental expressions is incredible, I’ve been telling everyone after I discovered this gem. The entire office is so friendly and down to earth, and both Doctors are amazing. They don’t take Jersey care though

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 6:07 pm
bumping this up, I am in a lot of pain, my wisdom tooth never fully grew in and I think the part still under my gums is infected I need a dentist asap, called a bunch today and most are not taking new patients..I want someone on jersey care at least for the consult to see what I have to do..any recommendations? or is there someone I can go to their house just to check out?

Chaya123

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 2:38 pm
Call Jackson Oral Surgery

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 3:15 pm
I had excellent experiences at Lakewood Family Dental, but it was routine fillings.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 9:56 am
I am the op. I found that many are taking new patients you just have to find the right time to call. I ended up going to one of the dentist suggested here that are not know to be bad and take jerseycare. They officially don't take new patients but I called right after a cancelation do they were so nice and let me have that appointment, and a follow up. B"h my problem is taken care of.

amother
Acacia

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 2:02 pm
amother OP wrote:
I am the op. I found that many are taking new patients you just have to find the right time to call. I ended up going to one of the dentist suggested here that are not know to be bad and take jerseycare. They officially don't take new patients but I called right after a cancelation do they were so nice and let me have that appointment, and a follow up. B"h my problem is taken care of.

Can you please help us out and tell us which one you went to?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries