Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Mikvah question

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 12:03 am
I need to go to the mikvah motzei shabbos and I have to bathe at the Mikva (have only one tub in my house and many children etc). When I called the main mikvah all locations and west gate they both had no bath appointments left. Any advice? Any other place to go or someone to call? What am I supposed to do?

amother
Mimosa

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 12:08 am
You can try calling the mikvah directly and see if they can work it out for you.
You can also ask a Rav, I was told a few times I don’t have to take a bath, I can do a shower instead. Can you do some of the prep at home even if it’s not soaking in the bath?

amother
Chambray

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 12:09 am
Just come a few minutes earlier, and explain your situation. They almost always have an available room.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 12:16 am
amother Chambray wrote:
Just come a few minutes earlier, and explain your situation. They almost always have an available room.

Ok thanks! To which place? I made a shower appointment at new Hampshire phase 2. Will it work there? I don’t know why Im terrified of these mikvah receptionists!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 12:28 am
When you call the appt number there’s a number given to call for any questions. Call that number tomorrow and the lady will work it out with you.

amother
Banana

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 12:33 am
Take a bath on Friday?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries