Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Trails

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 21 2023, 7:17 pm
I just started toilet- training my 2 year old daughter, she is pretty good with it and actually enjoys it but when she needs the bathroom, ,she goes but by the time she gets there, she no longer needs and it and theres a trail of drips from where she was until the bathroom....
IDEAS? TIPS?

amother
Electricblue

Post Sat, Jan 21 2023, 7:23 pm
Very normal. What you want to do is catch even a drip into the toilet and then celebrate it big time!
I’ve had huge success using a simple potty and transitioning to a toilet when they become better at it and it avoids a lot of the misses because I keep the potty wherever the child will spend most of the time. It’s not pretty but usually only lasts a few days at that stage.
Also 2 is still young so keep the pressure low and praise high!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 21 2023, 7:32 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
Very normal. What you want to do is catch even a drip into the toilet and then celebrate it big time!
I’ve had huge success using a simple potty and transitioning to a toilet when they become better at it and it avoids a lot of the misses because I keep the potty wherever the child will spend most of the time. It’s not pretty but usually only lasts a few days at that stage.
Also 2 is still young so keep the pressure low and praise high!

Thank you, I will try that, see how that goes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training