Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I hate my body type

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 11:12 am
So I never had boobs, literally an a cup is big on me (my breast never matured during puperty and no milk came in). In this past year, I had a baby bH. Now my belly is really big and stretched out while my chest is still flat, and I absolutely hate looking into the mirror. I feel so unfeminine. I wish I had some curves.
I used to be really skinny, petite with a flat stomach, so I felt like I at least was skinny. I am so disproportionate.
I guess I am looking to vent and get support. Am I the only one who virtually has zero breasts?

amother
Pear

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 11:25 am
You’re not the only one. If it really bothers YOU maybe get implants.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 3:37 pm
Surgery is a rather extreme and expensive way to come to terms. Better to learn to like your body or at least make your peace with it. Your stretched-out belly is a badge of honor, like a scar from a war wound. It's your Purple Heart proving that you were brave enough to become a mother, to perdition with anyone who says otherwise.

Surely there are aspects of your body that you like. Maybe you have slender feet, smooth skin, delicate hands and fingers, shapely legs or ankles, graceful arms, a swanlike neck, excellent posture, a firm jaw, luxuriant hair, thick eyelashes, elegant fingernails, perfect teeth... concentrate on what you have, not on what you think you lack. As the song goes, "accentuate the positive."

Then, ask dh. You may be amazed to find out that he adores parts of you that you detest.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise