Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 32  33  34 44  45  46  Next

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 12 2023, 1:49 am
DID YOU or a loved one SUFFER FROM “MEDICAL COINCIDENCE?” WE CAN HELP!
Today's laugh/cry

https://rumble.com/v24uhwc-suf......html

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Jan 12 2023, 7:23 pm
Lisa Marie Presley dead at 54 full sudden cardiac arrest.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Fri, Jan 13 2023, 3:52 am
Las Vegas - 17 year old previously fully healthy teen dies of "full cardiac arrest" to the shock of his grieving family.
And that linebacker....interesting how all these "sudden and unexpected" deaths and heart attacks are due to cardiac arrest in people thought to be healthy.
A proven link to the new vax? Of course not, yet definitely worthy of investigating. And what are the stats compared to before the vax?
Important line of inquiry. Hopefully not due to the vax because almost everyone I know and love understandably did get the vax. Then again there is history look at those poor "thalidomide babies" my parents always say wait and see if history proves a new medication or treatment safe. Insofar as one has a choice. Made sense for many to take the new vax at the time. Yet disturbing the censorship. Truly a big old red flag saying "hey look over here even though we are saying 'don't look' because actions indeed do speak louder than words. Important to know for the future.
Wishing all good health and happiness.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 7:12 am
The first doctor from a Covid hospital unit speaks out about what transpired during the pandemic.

Chilling testimonial.
The truth is emerging.
English subtitles.

https://www.vaxtestimonies.org.....ttCdw

In the video the doctor describes the terrible things he saw, and the things he had to deal with during his work in the Corona department which finally led to his resignation and leaving the system.

Things like:
▪️ the new ventilation protocol in which they rushed to connect patients to the ventilator when the chances of being weaned from it are slim ("The ventilator is a thing that kills, with a tendency to kill").
▪️ The real number of those who died from Corona and how doctors were required to change the death reports (He brings an example of a surgeon whose patient died on the table from the surgery and the head of the hospital FORCED him to change the cause of death to Corona)
▪️ The problematic staff that did not undergo appropriate training and did not know how to conduct basic tests on patients, thereby giving the doctors wrong data.
▪️ The lack of manpower that resulted in the death of patients who did not receive basic medical attention.
▪️ and the unimaginable absurdity, when he and his fellow doctors were required to leave the shift in the Corona department and go in to help in the regular departments, when in terms of the guidelines it is a "dangerous and contagious virus".
He explains that the Corona department was treated as the "last stop" of the hospital. They sent all the elderly people in their 90's and older, oncology patients etc. to the Covid ward if they tested positive. This way, when they passed away they could call it a "Covid death".

I hope that the testimony of this brave doctor (whose face they made sure to blur and change his voice for his personal safety) will encourage more and more professionals to start speaking up, and reveal the hard truth to the general public.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 1:30 am
Bill Gates admits the vaccines don't really work.
They show that now that he is less invested in it, he is pushing it less. $$$$$$

As opposed to what he said in the past when he was more heavily invested:

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 1:32 am
Excess deaths all over the world!

amother
Gladiolus

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 9:15 am
Well well well
After all the assurances the vehement assurances now we are being told and learning in fact the Covid vax May very well have affected women’s fertility.
Has in fact made many women’s cycles irregular.
And more.
Hashem Yishmor

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 9:58 am
I hear the "elite" are requesting unvaccinated pilots for their private jets, after they forced all commercial
airline pilots to vaccinate or get fired.

There is also a demand for unvaccinated blood for donations.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 11:26 am
Hashem Yishmor

Orchid

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 1:23 pm
amother Gladiolus wrote:
Well well well
After all the assurances the vehement assurances now we are being told and learning in fact the Covid vax May very well have affected women’s fertility.
Has in fact made many women’s cycles irregular.
And more.
Hashem Yishmor

Care to comment, JOWMA, who breathlessly and relentlessly assured us that there was Zero connection to fertility? They proved there was no connection to fertility!!!!!

Government shills, the lot of them. Every frum publication that publishes their ads should be boycotted.

amother
Canary

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 1:28 pm
I actually stopped buying ami and mishpacha. Their ads made me nauseous.

Orchid

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 1:38 pm
amother Canary wrote:
I actually stopped buying ami and mishpacha. Their ads made me nauseous.

And I stopped buying Hamodia. Same. Rabbi Chananya Weissman has a multi-part expose on JOWMA. A must read. I'll look for the link to post after shabbos bln.

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 3:00 pm
NEWS: Dr Oveta Fuller, Ph.D responsible for EMERGENCY USE AUTHORISATION Roll Out of Covid Vaccines who said they are “ VERY VERY VERY VERY SAFE #DiedSuddenly - Watch short clip. #RIP 🙏🏻

https://twitter.com/HowardGrif.....88448

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 3:19 pm
(Language alert)

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/.....niac/

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 3:23 pm
Pfizer's crimes against humanity

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/.....nity/

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 3:24 pm
Orchid wrote:
And I stopped buying Hamodia. Same. Rabbi Chananya Weissman has a multi-part expose on JOWMA. A must read. I'll look for the link to post after shabbos bln.

Here you go.
https://dangerousdocs.substack.....posed

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 4:20 pm
Tucker Carlson interviews a pilot (Bob Snow) who had a heart attack 6 minutes after landing a commercial plane with 200 passengers.
The FAA never even called him.

https://rumble.com/v281dby-tuc......html

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 5:19 am
British MP demands investigation into excess (non Covid) deaths.
Here is John Campbell speaking about this.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 5:21 am
After Vaccine puts Thai princess into coma, Thailand may be the first county to nullify its contract with Pfizer.

Checkthis out.
https://rumble.com/v285732-aft......html

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 6:48 am
Professor Vinay Prasad on masking and how ridiculous it is. This is a great clip for scientists, drs, and people who consider themselves smart and use phrases like "correlation does not equal causation".

Page 33 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 32  33  34 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics