Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Take 2. I feel for Aryeh. I'm in same situation

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 4:47 pm
I feel so sorry for Aryeh. I am stuck in a similar situation. I'm really grateful to Riva for writing this story. Looking forward for the therapy session next week so I can follow along and gain some insights.
The difference is I try help my parents for a different reason and dh was never in the dark about their situation. I just feel compelled to save their situation. I always wished dh would realize how its not coming from loving and caring for them more but rather out of fear. This story is really helping me see it from another perspective. I broke down into tears this week together with aryeh. I felt every word he said.

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 5:21 pm
You are not in charge of your parents’ problems. They need to deal with it themselves.
You need to worry for your husband (and children).

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 5:23 pm
Wishing you lots of clarity!! Just remember your husband is and should always be your #1 priority!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room