Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Platform Queen Beds

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 8:20 pm
Anyone know where I can buy good quality vinyl/leather platform Queen size beds for master bedroom? I want the bed to be perfectly flush with the mattress (no gaps)

I'm in Lakewood for reference. Already checked out Katz and Living Quarters.

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 8:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone know where I can buy good quality vinyl/leather platform Queen size beds for master bedroom? I want the bed to be perfectly flush with the mattress (no gaps)

I'm in Lakewood for reference. Already checked out Katz and Living Quarters.

If you want perfectly flush I don’t think you will get that with upholstered beds. I’ve seen metal & wood platforms that get the mattresses perfectly flush. Like this idea ZINUS Suzanne 37 Inch Bamboo and Metal Platform Bed Frame / Solid Steel Construction / No Box Spring Needed / Wood Slat Support / Easy Assembly, Chestnut Brown, Queen https://a.co/d/dOHgVSS

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 8:57 pm
[quote="amother Yolk"]If you want perfectly flush I don’t think you will get that with upholstered beds. I’ve seen metal & wood platforms that get the mattresses perfectly flush. Like this idea ZINUS Suzanne 37 Inch Bamboo and Metal Platform Bed Frame / Solid Steel Construction / No Box Spring Needed / Wood Slat Support / Easy Assembly, Chestnut Brown, Queen https://a.co/d/dOHgVSS[/quote
I have seen perfectly flush ones in furniture stores but it was in velvet not vinyl. Wondering if anyone has a specific bed to recommend based on what I'm looking for?

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 9:18 pm
Check out Vant panel beds. They sell headboards and platform beds as well as many other beautiful options. We have it and it’s beautiful

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 1:02 am
amother Ginger wrote:
Check out Vant panel beds. They sell headboards and platform beds as well as many other beautiful options. We have it and it’s beautiful

Thanks I did check it out but it seems very low profile? Do you find it low?
And which one did you get?

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 1:56 am
We have this one
https://vantpanels.com/collect.....24815

It’s the color white dove in vintage leather. It’s more of a cream color. (They advertise free samples to try, not sure how that works) We definitely don’t find it too low, very normal height. I’m 5,6 and husband 5,11 and standing to sitting is very average. Definitely not any lower, and much more comfortable height cuz for us it’s like chair height, instead of our previous beds that we’re so high, I had to practically jump up to sit, was much more annoying. Our mattresses are nectar so I think that’s 11 inches in height as well. We absolutely love our beds. Looks so luxurious, doesn’t move or shake like our previous beds. It’s just everything we ever wanted. We also paired with the panel headboards, but that’s not a must to buy the beds, just adds so much too. Whoever ik has it tells me it’s the best they’ve ever gotten. I actually did research on the company once and found out it was Jewish owned, which I had no idea, really great service and we were very happy.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 4:43 am
amother Ginger wrote:
We have this one
https://vantpanels.com/collect.....24815

It’s the color white dove in vintage leather. It’s more of a cream color. (They advertise free samples to try, not sure how that works) We definitely don’t find it too low, very normal height. I’m 5,6 and husband 5,11 and standing to sitting is very average. Definitely not any lower, and much more comfortable height cuz for us it’s like chair height, instead of our previous beds that we’re so high, I had to practically jump up to sit, was much more annoying. Our mattresses are nectar so I think that’s 11 inches in height as well. We absolutely love our beds. Looks so luxurious, doesn’t move or shake like our previous beds. It’s just everything we ever wanted. We also paired with the panel headboards, but that’s not a must to buy the beds, just adds so much too. Whoever ik has it tells me it’s the best they’ve ever gotten. I actually did research on the company once and found out it was Jewish owned, which I had no idea, really great service and we were very happy.

Thank you!! What size beds do you have? I want to get panels for headboard also, how many pants did u do/ how did u configure them?

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 8:54 am
We have queen size beds and we ordered 4 by 4, 39 inch panels that leaves 36 inches of extra space, so we did a small night table in the center and there was a little extra space on each side. Honestly I’m looking to reconfigure it since I want to add more panels and I saw they just released their floating nightstands which we really want. It all really depends on your budget. For queen beds many people just get two sets of the 30 inch panels and that is basically a headboard for each bed. If you’re looking for just the headboard get this. (Also looks really nice!) Otherwise you can customize however you want depending on your space. I see people who have filled up their entire wall with panels. Their products are top quality so that’s not to worry about. If you have any other qs feel free to ask. I did lots of research before we bought.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics