Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
2nd hand Shaitel with XL cap.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 11:38 am
I am around the Jerusalem area. I can get to all parts of Jerusalem, Kiryat Sefer, RBS. I am looking for a 2nd hand Shaitel, Dark brown, but with an XL cap. Looking for price range of 4500-5000 shekel. (less is better). Please only advise if you know of places that can service me with the larger cap. I also need someone with patience as I don't do this often and will need help (honesty) with what looks good on me. Names, areas, and phone numbers would be great.

theoneandonly

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 8:23 am
I have two dark brown, very old shaitels with xl caps that I can give you for free and you can take to a shaitelmacher and see if they can do anything with it. They might tell you it's too worn out but maybe with a good new cut or something it could work. I'm in Jerusalem. If you're interested pm me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels