Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Presence learning

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 8:59 am
I a school OT and I am considering switching from an in-person job to working at home with PL.

Do you recommend it? Do they give you a very full schedule? I don't want to be overwhelmed. But I'm getting burned out if the traveling in my current job.

I also would have to resign for my current job in July even though I won't know what they have to offer me until August and I find that a little unsettling. Any thoughts about that?

Tia!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 23 2023, 4:01 pm
Bump

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 10:08 am
Hi! I am an SLP not an OT, so things might be slightly different- however, presence pays VERY little. Like in the low $40s per hour, 1099. I think they have some full time salaried positions, but I don't know how well they pay. Teletherapy is really great and offers a wonderful quality of life, but I'd do some research into different companies that pay better.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 10:09 am
amother Plum wrote:
Hi! I am an SLP not an OT, so things might be slightly different- however, presence pays VERY little. Like in the low $40s per hour, 1099. I think they have some full time salaried positions, but I don't know how well they pay. Teletherapy is really great and offers a wonderful quality of life, but I'd do some research into different companies that pay better.

What other companies?

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 10:33 am
I don't know. I only know slp teletherapy companies. I'd recommend looking on indeed, Glassdoor, simply hired for remote ot jobs and see what you find. If you have Facebook there are probably teletherapy ot groups where you can find info.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:12 am
Good morning! So nobody here works for presents learning and tell me anything?

If you know of other pediatric otella therapy companies, please tell me about them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics