Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Which restaurant for anniversary dinner?
Previous  1  2

amother
Daphne

Post Tue, Apr 05 2022, 6:32 am
We weren’t impressed with lampost. Spent $250 and my husband walked out hungry. The starters are 40 dollars and hardly anything on plate. Starters at entree are 14. My husbands steak was tiny with fancy garnish and he had to pay separately for the fries. It is fancier and not as crowded as entree but we would have spent 100 less at entree and been Stuffed. My husband said next time back to entree. He gets a huge steak at entree with 2 sides French fries or sweet potato fries. The soup and desserts are cheaper at entree.

If ur going for fancier ambience and a quiet place then lampost. Also lampost has a bar. If u don’t want to pay as much and want tons of good food then entree.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 06 2022, 3:18 am
Thank you for all replies! Revolve is closed for now - says temporarily….
We will try out Smokey hill
If anyone has a specific dish that was yum please let me know so we will try it Smile

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 11:02 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for all replies! Revolve is closed for now - says temporarily….
We will try out Smokey hill
If anyone has a specific dish that was yum please let me know so we will try it Smile

Op how was Smokey Hill? It's my anniversary today and want to eat out. Thinking of trying it. Anyone have a cute game we can play while there?

amother
DarkRed

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 11:15 am
Smokey hill is amazing!!

wazup

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 11:37 am
amother Begonia wrote:
I liked estreia, much better than entree.

Another vote for estreia!
They redid itn recently and it's really nice! Good was delicious and service was amazing! They serve drinks too- like cocktails etc

amother
NeonOrange

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 12:12 pm
amother Carnation wrote:
Op how was Smokey Hill? It's my anniversary today and want to eat out. Thinking of trying it. Anyone have a cute game we can play while there?

I don't think you can play a game there it's a nice restaurant vibe.

All the food there is delicious! We've been back a few times already.
I don't know what your particularly enjoy but their loaded fries are so so good.

amother
Winterberry

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 1:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
We did entree many times - delicious but want a change
Salt charq and Lamp Post are very expensive
Is there anything else? Willing to travel to deal
Want yummy good food and nice service

Entree isn’t cheap either.
Have you tried Estreia?

amother
Winterberry

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 2:01 pm
amother Carnation wrote:

Play a game while you’re eating?

amother
Ballota

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 2:08 pm
amother Carnation wrote:

Someone just told me this week that the food is amazing and the portions are large. ( I was never there)
Happy anniversary!

Ps on my anniversary we traveled to deal (I won’t say where) . Food wasn’t so good and we spent a fortune 😐. It was our first time going out in years… next time, Smokey!

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Jan 26 2023, 7:28 pm
I really enjoyed Smokey but they don't have cocktails. Our bill was 300 plus and we didn't get dessert. So I wouldn't say it's cheap. But very tasty and nice small place. To be fair I did take the most expensive main.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries