Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
When does vacation season end and tickets/hotels are still c

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 7:48 am
heap ?

I did save up a nice amount (from credit card points) and also we like doing this ourselves. Last time we went the airport was super jam packed that we decided it is not worth going when everyone else goes.
I wanted to know when (if there is such a thing/time) do people end their vacation season while tickets are still cheaper than rest of the year ? (Also I would like to go to L A instead of Florida as whatever is popular never goes cheap in my opinion)

amother
Chicory

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 7:55 am
Things are much cheaper closer to Purim and between Purim and Pesach, as long as you make sure not to bump into the secular "spring break"

amother
Purple

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 7:58 am
Beginning of March

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 7:59 am
Guess I must start pesach cleaning earlier Very Happy

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:28 am
amother OP wrote:
heap ?

I did save up a nice amount (from credit card points) and also we like doing this ourselves. Last time we went the airport was super jam packed that we decided it is not worth going when everyone else goes.
I wanted to know when (if there is such a thing/time) do people end their vacation season while tickets are still cheaper than rest of the year ? (Also I would like to go to L A instead of Florida as whatever is popular never goes cheap in my opinion)

Of course it depends where you are flying from, but tickets to CA are unlikely to be cheaper than tickets to FL, any time of year.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:31 am
amother Denim wrote:
Of course it depends where you are flying from, but tickets to CA are unlikely to be cheaper than tickets to FL, any time of year.
that is because its further. I was refering more specifically to hotels...

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:33 am
amother OP wrote:
that is because its further. I was refering more specifically to hotels...

Hotels aren't likely to be cheaper specifically. CA is just as big a vacation destination even if it's not as popular for frum pple as FL.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:48 am
amother Denim wrote:
Hotels aren't likely to be cheaper specifically. CA is just as big a vacation destination even if it's not as popular for frum pple as FL.
maybe but sadly to say any time I had to go to a place for frum people in the price was either average and very bad quality or super expensive (which we can't afford anymore)
So the word Florida just gives me the chils
In L A I found a hotel/Airbnb running between 175-250 a night (with a pool). How much would Florida cost ?

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:53 am
amother OP wrote:
maybe but sadly to say any time I had to go to a place for frum people in the price was either average and very bad quality or super expensive (which we can't afford anymore)
So the word Florida just gives me the chils
In L A I found a hotel/Airbnb running between 175-250 a night (with a pool). How much would Florida cost ?

Anytime you go to a place that is a big frum vacation destination you are going to pay more. Especially if it's close to kosher food.

BTW I'd recommend doing research on the area in L A to make sure it’s a decent location, especially if it's an Airbnb.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:54 am
amother Denim wrote:
Anytime you go to a place that is a big frum vacation destination you are going to pay more. Especially if it's close to kosher food.

BTW I'd recommend doing research on the area in L A to make sure it’s a decent location, especially if it's an Airbnb.
thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics