Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Flying with baby

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:29 am
First time Flying with 5 month old. When she hopefully sleeps in bassinet seat can I close my eyes and go to sleep too? I’m worried do with so many people around do I need to stay up and watch her if she’s sleeping?

HonesttoGod

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:55 am
If she is strapped into the bassinet in front of you chances of someone running away with her are minimal. I have done this many times it is the best at that age because they sleep and so can I.

Ellie7

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 10:04 am
An airplane is a closed environment. If someone took the baby (which is very, very unlikely), where would they go?

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 10:05 am
I'm scared to close my eyes on the plane, what if a creep decides to touch a kid while they're asleep?

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 11:30 am
Lol no One wants to watch your infant on a flight. But in my experience halevai she should sleep. Mine hated the bassinet and I had to wear her in ergo the whole time

mizle10

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 11:38 am
amother Rainbow wrote:
I'm scared to close my eyes on the plane, what if a creep decides to touch a kid while they're asleep?

In full view of the rest of the passengers and crew?

amother
DarkYellow

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 11:41 am
amother OP wrote:
First time Flying with 5 month old. When she hopefully sleeps in bassinet seat can I close my eyes and go to sleep too? I’m worried do with so many people around do I need to stay up and watch her if she’s sleeping?

There's an amazing product called cozigo, it's a bassinet cover that is approved for airline use. if you cover your bassinet your baby will probably sleep better and you wont' have to worry about this.

amother
Ebony

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 11:49 am
Piece of advice- get a tiny portable noise maker on Amazon to throw into her bassinet. It’s also great to put into the stroller

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 12:54 pm
amother Ebony wrote:
Piece of advice- get a tiny portable noise maker on Amazon to throw into her bassinet. It’s also great to put into the stroller

Lol the whole plane is one giant noise machine.

Op I don’t think you have anything to worry about. As long as the baby isn’t crying you can close your eyes. Relax
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics