Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding
Kendamil!!
1  2  3  4  Next

mommy22!

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 8:25 am
I’m onto my last bit of cholov Yisrael kendamil for my daughter. I know mehadrin is coming out with more kendamil finally in a month or so…. Anyone knows of anywhere or if I can buy a can off of someone until the new shipment comes in???

MGmom

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 8:29 am
I don’t think you should wait around for it. There’s a lot of politics involved around the importing issues. I’ve spoken to distributors and been through the ups and downs of having formula and then not having. I’ve switched to materna. Can’t say it was easy, but definitely easier than the palpitations of not having to feed my kid.

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 1:00 pm
mommy22! wrote:
I’m onto my last bit of cholov Yisrael kendamil for my daughter. I know mehadrin is coming out with more kendamil finally in a month or so…. Anyone knows of anywhere or if I can buy a can off of someone until the new shipment comes in???

If you’re willing to pay a hefty price, you might still be able to get a case of travel packets from London. You can pm me for more info.

1ofbillions

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 1:57 pm
Edit

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 2:06 pm
If you are in ny I have been able to get Similac powder. It appears white and lighter than the ready to feed bottles.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:29 pm
A family member who sells wholesale straight from factory said to switch over to Materna because there’s no guarantee they will be sending out new shipments. I switched my 7month old. It took 4 days but she got used to it bh.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 10:26 am
I spoke to Moses Feldman at global group last week, he said the new shipment of kendamil cy should be out around Purim time! It will be available in England first though. So if anyone in the us is waiting for it u can start making arrangements. Hopefully this time it’s an accurate date. 🤞

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 10:39 am
Any one know when to expect more CY Similac in Brooklyn? Or where I can find?

amother
Obsidian

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 1:06 pm
amother cornflower wrote:
I spoke to Moses Feldman at global group last week, he said the new shipment of kendamil cy should be out around Purim time! It will be available in England first though. So if anyone in the us is waiting for it u can start making arrangements. Hopefully this time it’s an accurate date. 🤞

Thanks so much for sharing!!

amother
Alyssum

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 1:21 pm
I'd try the similac cholov yisroel. It's nice and light and many babies switched and did well.
my daughter is off formula by now BH, but that was what I was going to do.

amother
DarkGreen

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 1:40 pm
Is there a benefit to switching from Materna to Kendamill?

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 8:07 am
I’m looking for Cholov Yisroel Similac - powder form, but can’t find (Brooklyn). Any leads?

amother
NeonYellow

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 8:45 am
amother DarkGreen wrote:
Is there a benefit to switching from Materna to Kendamill?

My dr (dr Diamond group bp) said it’s the same thing in terms of benefits but keep in mind it’s very hard to get Kendamil so you’re better off sticking with materna

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 10:46 am
amother Birch wrote:
I’m looking for Cholov Yisroel Similac - powder form, but can’t find (Brooklyn). Any leads?

I stocked up on the packets and received an email from them that it’ll be a really short time bez”H before it’s back. If you’d like, I can give you some…but it’s like $2.40 a packet…. I was willing to spend all that money because it’s my baby’s primary food. I don’t breastfeed…

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 10:50 am
amother Obsidian wrote:
I stocked up on the packets and received an email from them that it’ll be a really short time bez”H before it’s back. If you’d like, I can give you some…but it’s like $2.40 a packet…. I was willing to spend all that money because it’s my baby’s primary food. I don’t breastfeed…

Where can I buy the packets? I also don breastfeed

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 11:03 am
amother Birch wrote:
Where can I buy the packets? I also don breastfeed

They’re out of stock now… but I have plenty that I’m willing to sell… I stocked up, because I was nervous I won’t have enough, but now that I know bez”H it’s back in stock shortly then I’m ready to sell…and no I’m not making any profit on it

amother
Birch

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 11:14 am
How many ounces of formula per packet? When do you think the cans will
Be back in stock?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 11:32 am
I was told similac will restock sometime in February. It’s Feb 16 now so hopefully soon

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 3:20 pm
amother Birch wrote:
How many ounces of formula per packet? When do you think the cans will
Be back in stock?

6 oz. They said shortly and will be sending an email when it’s back

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Feb 16 2023, 3:51 pm
amother Obsidian wrote:
6 oz. They said shortly and will be sending an email when it’s back
How can I sign up for these emails?
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding