Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Lakewood furniture store/ what did you furnish as kallah

queen59

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:31 am
Which stores in Lakewood would you recommend for chosson/kallah furniture?

Bedroom set, dinette set, couch...

Good quality but not very very pricy.

ETA what furniture did you get as chosson/kallah that you regret/ don't regret?

Last edited by queen59 on Sun, Jan 29 2023, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

dorala

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:45 am
Katz Furniture. They have a very big selection- they bring in a lot of furniture by container so they can pass saving on. They also give a 10% discount on purchases for all Kallahs

queen59

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 4:00 pm
dorala wrote:
Katz Furniture. They have a very big selection- they bring in a lot of furniture by container so they can pass saving on. They also give a 10% discount on purchases for all Kallahs

Thank you!

Lady A

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 4:05 pm
FYI, many couples get hand me down furniture from relatives and even though it’s not brand new, it works just fine.

sari00

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 4:05 pm
Katz furniture

I'd say the basics dinette set, couch and bedroom set good quality mattresses as high end as u can afford the beds for me were most important

little neshamala

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 4:51 pm
Looking back, the only furniture that made sense to buy new as newlyweds was our bedroom set and mattresses. Years later, still love it and worked out in every master bedroom we ever lived in.

Someone bought us a dining table, chairs and breakfront that fit in our 1st apartment, barely fir normally in our second apartment, and while it fits in our house now, the style looks ridiculous and ugly with the rest of the house furnishing and we are looking to sell (not sure who would pay for it...its pretty used looking)/get rid of it and buy a newer one to our taste that goes with the house decor.
So I feel bad that money was wasted on that. For the same outcome I shouldve just gotten any secondhand temporary stuff until it made sense to buy.

Same exact scenario as above, with our couch.

And same exact scenario as above, with our kitchen dinette set-but no one bought us anything. We used a folding table and folding chairs until we bought a house and picked something nicer. The nicer dinette sets would not have fit in my apartment kitchen
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars