Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
I don’t know anything about Netflix- Jewish movies?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 5:49 pm
We are staying at an Airbnb and there are screens all over.. Netflix, Hulu… how do I find something appropriate for my kids? Any possibility of something Jewish?

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 5:53 pm
You won’t find Jewish content on any of these platforms. You can find stuff like uncle Moishe concerts on YouTube but be advised that there are ads

amother
DarkCyan

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 5:58 pm
Just keep them off. If you don’t have screen time at home they should understand the non screen time rule

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 6:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
We are staying at an Airbnb and there are screens all over.. Netflix, Hulu… how do I find something appropriate for my kids? Any possibility of something Jewish?

Nothing Jewish but Matilda the musical and Paddington are on netflix and home alone 2 and 3 are on hulu. If these dont work for you then go through the movies to see what would work for you.

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 6:02 pm
You can find some kids cooking shows maybe

amother
Offwhite

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 6:03 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
Nothing Jewish but Matilda the musical and Paddington are on netflix and home alone 2 and 3 are on hulu. If these dont work for you then go through the movies to see what would work for you.

I was told Matilda the musical can be pretty scary for kids..

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 6:11 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
I was told Matilda the musical can be pretty scary for kids..

I watched the Original Matilda as a teenager and wasnt scared even if Ms. Trunchball is scary, Matilda totally owned her. The musical may be done a bit different but still the same idea with Matilda defeating the evil Ms. Trunchball (I prefer the original version more than the musical). Whether its appropriate would really depend on the age of the kids but op didnt specify how old her kids are so I mentioned it and other movies and said that she can find other things if these dont work for her. There are animated films on as well so op can find those if she feels it would be more appropriate for her kids.

Highstrung

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 6:13 pm
You might be able to find The Borrowers on Netflix. It’s not Jewish but as far as I could recall it’s a clean movie .

Highstrung

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 6:15 pm
Highstrung wrote:
You might be able to find The Borrowers on Netflix. It’s not Jewish but as far as I could recall it’s a clean movie .

Be careful though while searching Netflix thereis a lot of untzniusdig content while skimming through and I would not want my kids to see that .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics