Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Please tell me about "Urban Air" Brooklyn, what do kids do?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:19 am
Please tell me about "Urban Air" Brooklyn, what do kids do?

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:29 am
Did you look at the website? If you click attractions at the top shows pictured and descriptions of each thing. https://www.urbanair.com/new-y.....ions/

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:33 am
I was there yesterday along with a billion others. It was so jammed. They have trampolines, climbing area, vr, bumper cars, tiny ropes course, few arcades. We bought the biggest package for our olders and was NOT worth it. They were able to do everything but they do this stuff in day camp when it’s rented out and they enjoy it much more in the summer.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:33 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Did you look at the website? If you click attractions at the top shows pictured and descriptions of each thing. https://www.urbanair.com/new-y.....ions/

Ideally Id like to hear from people who have been there, if the kids had a blast, and if they felt they got their money's worth.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:46 am
My kids always have a great time it’s a nice variety of things

amother
Firethorn

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 11:55 am
My kids were there last week and enjoyed every minute but it was quite empty. When it's jammed you need to wait very long for the VR and bumper cars
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries