Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Need Chizuk

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 7:51 am
Basically I am in an extremely stressful job. The pay is fine, but the conditions are a little crazy. Work for an egomaniac. It’s a regular corporate company.
I have finally gotten interviews for other departments but it’s taking so long to hear back from them.
Need chizuk to help me get through this. The other day got yelled at in front of 15 people. Extremely embarrassing.

Thank you!

nicole81

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 7:57 am
If this is a regular corporate environment, can you raise a complaint with HR?

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 9:10 am
There's nothing wrong with reaching out to the other hiring managers you interviewed with to again show your interest and ask them what they think their timeline is looking like for making a decision.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 11:25 am
Thank you.

My present supervisor has been reported to HR before. For various reasons, nothing can be done.
My best shot is for finding another position in this company. It’s just so aggravating because our supervisor is fairly well known and commands a lot of power and influence.

amother
Whitewash

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 11:48 am
Do you need the money desperately? Otherwise please leave, your boss is abusive. I was just speaking to my friend today who needed serious therapy after working for a nasty boss last year. BH she left her job and she is so much happier.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 12:34 pm
Unfortunately, I do need the $ as well as the benefits from this position. Otherwise, I would have left awhile ago.

amother
PlumPink

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 10:14 pm
Need chizzuk too.
OP did you end up finding a better job?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics