Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr Morgan OB
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 9:56 am
Has anyone used him? What was your experience?

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:11 am
I use him and I’m very happy there

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:30 am
I used them and I was very happy
Neither of them were by delivery, but I was very happy with the doctor who was

I never had to wait long
The office staff was professional and kind
I didnt feel rushed...felt I could ask any questions

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:32 am
I used Dr Morgan for GYN needs (not for birth). He was great, I was very happy with him.
I have a friend who used him for a successful VBAC (after having a C-section with a different group). He's a very capable doctor.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 11:24 am
amother Hotpink wrote:

Neither of them were by delivery, but I was very happy with the doctor who was

Really? Who was by your delivery? I gave birth with them multiple times (once before Ben joined, when it was only Steven) and it was never even a question of one of them not being there.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 12:09 pm
amother Pearl wrote:
Really? Who was by your delivery? I gave birth with them multiple times (once before Ben joined, when it was only Steven) and it was never even a question of one of them not being there.

I was very surprised because I assumed they took turns being on call....
They never mentioned that it might be neither of them by delivery.
I had a female doctor from a practice in wall township. I actually liked them a lot, I would use them if they were closer.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 8:22 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I used Dr Morgan for GYN needs (not for birth). He was great, I was very happy with him.
I have a friend who used him for a successful VBAC (after having a C-section with a different group). He's a very capable doctor.

Not OP, does he specialize in Vbacs?

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 4:53 pm
Bump. Who delivers if it's not the Morgan brothers?

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 5:40 pm
amother Canary wrote:
Bump. Who delivers if it's not the Morgan brothers?

The doctors from a practice in wall township
They were amazing, one was by labor/ delivery and one visited after. I was extremely impressed by both of them.

amother
Almond

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 5:45 pm
Anyone know how this group compares to dr Baums group?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 5:49 pm
I was unimpressed with them. I had pregnancy complications and ultimately a m/c under his care. Then I had issues after the d&c with my periods and Dr Morgan was not supportive and dismissed my concerns completely , refusing to do any testing or follow up exams. Turns out I have a real issue and I’d still be waiting around waiting to get pregnant if l didn’t go to someone else (still not pregnant but at least trying to figure it out). If you have even mild anxiety then I do not recommend him. The only good thing about them was their office staff and appointment availability.

amother
Almond

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 5:58 pm
amother OP wrote:
I was unimpressed with them. I had pregnancy complications and ultimately a m/c under his care. Then I had issues after the d&c with my periods and Dr Morgan was not supportive and dismissed my concerns completely , refusing to do any testing or follow up exams. Turns out I have a real issue and I’d still be waiting around waiting to get pregnant if l didn’t go to someone else (still not pregnant but at least trying to figure it out). If you have even mild anxiety then I do not recommend him. The only good thing about them was their office staff and appointment availability.

Who did you switch to instead?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 6:01 pm
amother Almond wrote:
Who did you switch to instead?
right now I’m working with an re. I don’t know who I’ll use after them. I thought I found a good place with Morgan until I had issues…

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 6:25 pm
amother Hotpink wrote:
The doctors from a practice in wall township
They were amazing, one was by labor/ delivery and one visited after. I was extremely impressed by both of them.

Thanks. Do you know the name of the practice? Or the names of the doctors affiliated with it?

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:35 pm
I’m so sorry op for your loss, and for your troubles now.

I had issues with pregnancy and with birth and I was really happy how they dealt with it

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 8:19 pm
amother Canary wrote:
Thanks. Do you know the name of the practice? Or the names of the doctors affiliated with it?

I think the doctors name was Walsh but I am not 100% sure, this was a few years ago
I know nothing about her other then I was very happy with her by labor/delivery

checkbefore

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 9:30 pm
If you need a compassionate Dr, avoid Steven at all costs. His brother Benjamin is the way to go.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 9:36 pm
checkbefore wrote:
If you need a compassionate Dr, avoid Steven at all costs. His brother Benjamin is the way to go.
yes , Steven is the one I always saw and he’s awful. Egotistical. You mean Benjamin works in the same office and has better bedside manner?

checkbefore

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 9:39 pm
Yes! He is super nice, gives you the time of day, and deals with my medical anxieties. I've had a few miscarriages, so he knows how crazy I get. I wish Steven didn't work there. I've left appointments with him literally with tears streaming down my face.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 10:33 pm
checkbefore wrote:
Yes! He is super nice, gives you the time of day, and deals with my medical anxieties. I've had a few miscarriages, so he knows how crazy I get. I wish Steven didn't work there. I've left appointments with him literally with tears streaming down my face.
yup! Same. Does Benjamin work in the brick office? And are you ok using them knowing you might end up with Steven when you’re in labor?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries