Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
One every month or 2 every other month
1  2  Next

happy chick

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:45 pm
my baby is really behind on vaccines. im usually not in a rush, by the time theyre 3 and ready for headstart, were caught up. but im trying to get my baby on a program much earlier than that and I have to catch up on a lot. I dont want to give 2 every month like my dr wants to do. I usually do 1 every other month, even if it takes much longer and more visits. am I better off doing one every month or 2 every other month? my dr will do as I want, he tells me what he recommends but hes very respectful if I choose otherwise.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:50 pm
happy chick wrote:
my baby is really behind on vaccines. im usually not in a rush, by the time theyre 3 and ready for headstart, were caught up. but im trying to get my baby on a program much earlier than that and I have to catch up on a lot. I dont want to give 2 every month like my dr wants to do. I usually do 1 every other month, even if it takes much longer and more visits. am I better off doing one every month or 2 every other month? my dr will do as I want, he tells me what he recommends but hes very respectful if I choose otherwise.

Personally I like to do one a month, or even one every two months. One every month or two every other month will give you the same result, so I don’t know how much of a difference it really makes.

amother
Opal

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:58 pm
I would do 2 every other month to give baby a longer break in between and not have to constantly be going and healing

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 10:04 pm
One a month. Single antigens at a time decrease the risk of immune hyperstimulation. I would also do loads of detox and supports throughout

cransky

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 10:07 pm
amother Cerise wrote:
One a month. Single antigens at a time decrease the risk of immune hyperstimulation. I would also do loads of detox and supports throughout

Can you share some detox methods?

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 10:13 pm
cransky wrote:
Fiji water has silica that mops up aluminum. Glutathione helps with brain detoxification pathways. Epsom salt also opens detox pathways and supplies sulfur for detox. Magnesium, whole food c and vit e are anti inflammatory and tamp down the immune response. Homeopathy can also be super helpful in supporting the body. Ledum or thuja are common choices.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 10:20 pm
cransky wrote:

dr green has a vaccine detox you can buy
or TRS spray

shame that we have to detox our babies only bc were forced to inject them with this garbage to get them into school

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 29 2023, 10:23 pm
amother Opal wrote:
I would do 2 every other month to give baby a longer break in between and not have to constantly be going and healing

This per my pediatrician

happy chick

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 9:03 am
im really not happy to give 2 at a time. I want my child to be vaccinated, but not shoved like this. I like to take my time. ill try to do one every other month and only do 2 when I dont have a choice.

amother
Currant

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 9:42 am
happy chick wrote:
im really not happy to give 2 at a time. I want my child to be vaccinated, but not shoved like this. I like to take my time. I’ll try to do one every other month and only do 2 when I dont have a choice.

I kept my child home till age 3 because of tbis. I’m very grateful I was able to do it and work around naps and bedtime but not everyone has this opportunity. If you wait till age 2 to start vaccinating you get to skip a lot of doses. I was able to do one shot every two months and be fully vaccinated for school by 3.

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 10:02 am
amother Currant wrote:
I kept my child home till age 3 because of tbis. I’m very grateful I was able to do it and work around naps and bedtime but not everyone has this opportunity. If you wait till age 2 to start vaccinating you get to skip a lot of doses. I was able to do one shot every two months and be fully vaccinated for school by 3.

This is the best option. The longer you wait for the brain to develop without the vaccines the better less of a chance of damage.

happy chick

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 12:19 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
This is the best option. The longer you wait for the brain to develop without the vaccines the better less of a chance of damage.

yes, it is the best option. but unlike amother currant, im one of those "unlucky" people who dont really have a choice. my babies are at babysitters from 8 weeks old. gotta do what you gotta do.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 4:06 pm
I hate that my special needs kids are not in Jewish schools but at least their schools accept exemptions and I don't feel REQUIRED to vax. Private schools being able to do whatever they want and chain people to their requirements is insanity.

yachnabobba

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 4:28 pm
I first misread this as vacation and got my dander up.. lol
I think once a month makes sense

amother
Hydrangea

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 5:16 pm
What exactly is bothering you? The pain of the shot or the stuff in the vaccines? I just took 2 of my kids, one got 2 shots and one got 3. They both were completely calm by the time we came out of there. Just listen to Chava willig speak about her experience with polio and post polio syndrome and you will not hesitate to get it over and done with.

amother
Viola

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 6:17 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
What exactly is bothering you? The pain of the shot or the stuff in the vaccines? I just took 2 of my kids, one got 2 shots and one got 3. They both were completely calm by the time we came out of there. Just listen to Chava willig speak about her experience with polio and post polio syndrome and you will not hesitate to get it over and done with.

I used to think that too, but then I read "Turtles All the Way Down," the chapter on polio, and now I'm not so sure.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 6:41 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:

Delaying is not the same thing as not giving at all….

amother
Hydrangea

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 7:09 pm
amother Viola wrote:
I used to think that too, but then I read "Turtles All the Way Down," the chapter on polio, and now I'm not so sure.

Can you summarise it?

amother
IndianRed

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 8:46 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:

A calm child 5 minutes later does not equal health in the next 5 or 15 or 50 years. That's not how longterm effects works.

Re polio, there's a looot of research that it was like the covid of its day. Imagine in 50 years what the official narrative will be about covid and the shots.

amother
Viola

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 10:09 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
Can you summarise it?

In short there is not really any good evidence proving that polio is a virus altogether or that it is contagious. It shares a lot of similarities though with poisoning from pesticides which makes a lot more sense than the contradictory narratives that have been given for polio over the years...

Someone shared the link to the chapter on this site, if I can find it you can read it for yourself (it's very long and has links to references for everything).

ETA:
amother Maple wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Turtles-All-Way-Down-Vaccine/dp/9655981045/

The authors have shared the first chapter and the chapter on polio for free.

First Chapter - Free
https://drive.google.com/file/...../view

Polio Chapter - Free

This is the references included alongside the book
Turtles References in ENGLISH - Free
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics