Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Chat GPT - The Imamother Daily Story
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:34 pm
Rachel had always wanted to experience the modern Chassidish Camp her friend had raved about. But the babysitter fees and her credit card points were quickly depleting. She decided to go for it, and crammed into her moose knuckles coat, she headed to the camp.

Once there, she quickly realized that it was not what she had expected. Rather than the spiritual, introspective experience she'd imagined, she found herself surrounded by inapproriate ads, bugs in the flour, and a strict no-sneaking-movies policy.

Rachel was already planning her escape when the rabbi approached her and asked about her birth control. That was the final straw. She quickly paid her babysitter fees, thanked her credit card points, and headed home.

amother
Candycane

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:36 pm
What are the chances that a poster on here is really ai?

NechaMom

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
Rachel had always wanted to experience the modern Chassidish Camp her friend had raved about. But the babysitter fees and her credit card points were quickly depleting. She decided to go for it, and crammed into her moose knuckles coat, she headed to the camp.

Once there, she quickly realized that it was not what she had expected. Rather than the spiritual, introspective experience she'd imagined, she found herself surrounded by inapproriate ads, bugs in the flour, and a strict no-sneaking-movies policy.

Rachel was already planning her escape when the rabbi approached her and asked about her birth control. That was the final straw. She quickly paid her babysitter fees, thanked her credit card points, and headed home.

Instead of a babysitter she can always drop her kids off by grandma who has no right to say no, no matter how tired she is.
She can then go chandelier shopping and have her chandelier painted gold by the secret painter in the basement.
She shouldn’t have them paint her nails though since that is modern bordering on OTD.
After that she can celebrate with a kuddush sponsored by the PKL, featuring jalapeño potato kugel.

NechaMom

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:41 pm
amother Candycane wrote:

What’s ai?
And GPT?

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:41 pm
NechaMom wrote:
Instead of a babysitter she can always drop her kids off by grandma who has no right to say no, no matter how tired she is.
She can then go chandelier shopping and have her chandelier painted gold by the secret painter in the basement.
She shouldn’t have them paint her nails though since that is modern bordering on OTD.
After that she can celebrate with a kuddush sponsored by the PKL, featuring jalapeño potato kugel.

But only if she identifies as chassudush

amother
Candycane

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:48 pm
NechaMom wrote:
What’s ai?
And GPT?

Artificial intelligence.
Chatgpt is ai - you can ask it to write a story of imamother and see the op for the result.

NechaMom

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:51 pm
amother Candycane wrote:
Artificial intelligence.
Chatgpt is ai - you can ask it to write a story of imamother and see the op for the result.

Got it, thanks.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:53 pm
NechaMom wrote:

OK, OP, you just got your next round of prompts.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:55 pm
Thanks for explaining, Candycane.

I've been missing the daily thread updates. And then the thought occurred to me, I can just have it written for me.

This is the prompt I put in: write a 100 word story, chick lit style using the following phrases: moose knuckles coat, modern chassidish camp, bugs in the flour, babysitter fees, credit card points, sneaking movies, birth control, inappropriate ads.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 2:56 pm
amother Candycane wrote:
Artificial intelligence.

Many of us have been using artificial intelligence in some ways. But ChatGPT is a game changer. It's a site (openai?) where you can plug in all sorts of prompts and get a finished product. An essay. A devar Torah. A recipe in pirate speak.

And

MM POEMS!!!!! Ice cream Popcorn Cheers Bounce Twisted Evil

Your poems will be trite, the meter will eventually fizzle out...what else can I say.

Google. Make sure you have time to go down the rabbit hole a bit.

NechaMom

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 3:01 pm
amother OP wrote:

I've been missing the daily thread updates. And then the thought occurred to me, I can just have it written for me.

This is the prompt I put in: write a 100 word story, chick lit style using the following phrases: moose knuckles coat, modern chassidish camp, bugs in the flour, babysitter fees, credit card points, sneaking movies, birth control, inappropriate ads.

Oh, I thought you just used that title but wrote it yourself.
But the truth is if cars can drive themselves then posts can write themselves too.
Pretty fascinating.
I’ll check it out.

ectomorph

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 3:03 pm
Cute idea, op. Actually I often ask ai to write something I'm about to write. Thankfully so far it hasn't been able to get anything near right. (on my substack)

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 3:14 pm
NechaMom wrote:

LOL Rolling Laughter

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 3:16 pm
amother OP wrote:

This is fascinating! How do I access this?
And what is chick lit style?

imasinger

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 3:19 pm
Did anyone abandon any babies?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 3:59 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
This is fascinating! How do I access this?
And what is chick lit style?

https://chat.openai.com/chat

Or use the playground:
https://platform.openai.com/playground

Chick lit is fiction mostly about women, with modern day issues, often written humorously.

I chose that genre because I find it easy to read and relatable. And we’re all female here (I hope)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 4:05 pm
Write a 100 word story, D.r Seuss style using the following phrases: painted chandelier, Bubby babysitting, painted nails, jalapeño potato kugel, abandoned babies

(I guess AI mixed up some pronouns here. It’s very woke)

Once there was a family with a painted chandelier,
Where Bubby was always babysitting with care.
He trimmed his nails, and painted them for flair,
And made a jalapeño potato kugel to share.

But one day, something he'd never seen before,
He found a bundle of four, abandoned at the door.
He quickly took them in and gave them a home,
And the family was filled with love, never feeling alone.

Bubby was always so kind and so true,
He made sure the babies felt safe and were never blue.
He'd make them laugh, and take them out to play,
And make sure they knew they would always be OK.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 4:11 pm
Write a 150 word humor column
using the following phrases: painted chandelier, Bubby babysitting, painted nails, jalapeño potato kugel, abandoned babies.

Bubby has been at it again! She recently decided to upgrade her living room with a painted chandelier. I'm not sure how she thought this would look good, but I guess it's a sign of the times.

Then, she decided to go the extra mile and start babysitting abandoned babies. I'm not sure what she was thinking, but I'm sure she's having a blast.

When I went over to her house to check out her new decorations, I was surprised to find that she had also painted all her nails a bright pink. I'm sure she thought it was a good look, but I'm not sure what the babies thought.

To top it all off, she had made a jalapeño potato kugel for the babies. I'm not sure if it was a good idea to feed them something so spicy, but I'm sure they enjoyed it.

I guess that's what happens when you have Bubby babysitting. You never know what you're going to get!

Java

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 4:26 pm
Dead 😂 You made my day op

Java

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 4:27 pm
amother Candycane wrote:

Like a bot?
Hmm
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics