Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Best kids shops in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 7:56 pm
I live in Baltimore and coming up for the day with my 9 year old daughter, Sil and niece to shop for pesach/spring. Where are the best places to go given that we’re only there for a day- I want to hit both medium priced and higher end places (planning to go to elegant child and flying colors, any recs for places with less high end stuff and more basic- lil leggs etc would be awesome.)

Also looking for recs for a good shoe store with all price ranges, as well as a good place to take two ten year old girls for lunch and maybe also dinner!

Thanks so much!

amother
Oldlace

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 7:58 pm
Heads of class
Have a bunch of different dresses and sizes. I always do well there. lil Leggs and all the classic Jewish brands ranging in prices.

Kidichic as well. Affordable and nice Shabbos YT dresses

Totini is middle of the road and has good everyday easy things no Shabbos things

yesery

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 8:11 pm
Juvenile planet has all price ranges. For adults I would say Brenda’s also all price ranges

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 8:24 pm
Royal shoes is a having a sale on summer shoes. It’s in Todd plaza. There’s a pizza shop and sprinkles there too for lunch. Styled child is in that shopping plaza and has kids shabbos and weekday clothes.

I like Brooklyn southwest for ladies. They have all price ranges and very helpful. It’s by gourmet glatt and j2 so can get lunch there
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries