Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Chat GPT - The Imamother Daily Story
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

ap

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 11:55 am
How do you create art??
It says it's only chat
Thanks

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:07 pm
My husband uses it to help him do programming. It cool!

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:10 pm
ap wrote:
How do you create art??
It says it's only chat
Thanks

It's DALL·E that does art. There are other AI art tools online as well.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:37 pm
How do you ask it for multiple responses to the same prompts?

ap

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:59 pm
At the end you can press regenerate

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 1:34 pm
ap wrote:
At the end you can press regenerate

I don't have that option.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 2:35 pm
I played this game with kids.
I told them to say random words. Then I generated this story. They laughed hysterically.

Write a short funny story about a baby, window shades, a quick river, Donald trump, a shoe, moshiach and a light bulb.

Once upon a time, there was a curious baby who loved to play with window shades. One day, the baby stumbled upon a quick river and decided to take a closer look. Suddenly, Donald Trump appeared, riding on a shoe, declaring that he was the Moshiach and would save the world with his brilliant ideas. Just then, a light bulb went off in the baby's head and he thought to himself, "Wow, what a bunch of ridiculousness!" And with that, the baby went back to playing with his window shades, completely unfazed by the craziness of the world around him.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 2:40 pm
How can I get it to write a shalach manos poem?

amother
Crocus

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 2:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
Write a 150 word humor column
using the following phrases: painted chandelier, Bubby babysitting, painted nails, jalapeño potato kugel, abandoned babies.

Bubby has been at it again! She recently decided to upgrade her living room with a painted chandelier. I'm not sure how she thought this would look good, but I guess it's a sign of the times.

Then, she decided to go the extra mile and start babysitting abandoned babies. I'm not sure what she was thinking, but I'm sure she's having a blast.

When I went over to her house to check out her new decorations, I was surprised to find that she had also painted all her nails a bright pink. I'm sure she thought it was a good look, but I'm not sure what the babies thought.

To top it all off, she had made a jalapeño potato kugel for the babies. I'm not sure if it was a good idea to feed them something so spicy, but I'm sure they enjoyed it.

I guess that's what happens when you have Bubby babysitting. You never know what you're going to get!

Omg I'm rolling!!!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 3:07 pm
And for today's Imamother hot topic story...

write a 100 word story, slap stick humor style using the following phrases: false/exaggerated history, Chat GPT, Yeshivish vs JPF, cleaning lady that is five minutes late, how to become a rabbi, new spring clothing

Yeshivish vs JPF had been a hot topic of debate for many years in the Chat GPT. The Yeshivish group was always claiming that their false/exaggerated history was the way to go, while the JPF group was adamant that their way was the only way.

Things came to a head when the cleaning lady was five minutes late coming in one day. The Yeshivish group immediately accused the JPF group of teaching her bad time-management skills and not teaching her how to become a rabbi.

The JPF group quickly retorted that at least their group was fashionable, pointing out that the Yeshivish group was still wearing last year's spring clothing.

The Yeshivish group was stunned by this and quickly ran away to go shopping for the latest new spring clothing. The Chat GPT erupted in laughter as the Yeshivish group rushed away.

momallhours

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 7:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
And for today's Imamother hot topic story...

write a 100 word story, slap stick humor style using the following phrases: false/exaggerated history, Chat GPT, Yeshivish vs JPF, cleaning lady that is five minutes late, how to become a rabbi, new spring clothing

Yeshivish vs JPF had been a hot topic of debate for many years in the Chat GPT. The Yeshivish group was always claiming that their false/exaggerated history was the way to go, while the JPF group was adamant that their way was the only way.

Things came to a head when the cleaning lady was five minutes late coming in one day. The Yeshivish group immediately accused the JPF group of teaching her bad time-management skills and not teaching her how to become a rabbi.

The JPF group quickly retorted that at least their group was fashionable, pointing out that the Yeshivish group was still wearing last year's spring clothing.

The Yeshivish group was stunned by this and quickly ran away to go shopping for the latest new spring clothing. The Chat GPT erupted in laughter as the Yeshivish group rushed away.

I love the yeshivish group running to go shopping LOL LOL

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 7:22 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
Make up a random segulah for a shidduch, and write an ad for it

Here's one possible segulah for a shidduch:

Write the names of you and your desired soulmate on a piece of paper and place it in a jar filled with honey.
Every day, recite the verse from Song of Songs "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" and take a spoonful of honey from the jar.
On the Sabbath, donate to a charity that helps families in need.
Keep a positive and optimistic outlook, as this attracts blessings and good energy.
Here's an ad for the segulah:

What's up with the bolded?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 7:24 pm
scruffy wrote:
I'm having so much fun.

And that, my friends, is the story of how Avraham Fried brought a new level of excitement to the annual Hashgacha Pratis talent show with his incredible charcuterie board sheitel performance.

It's not that I doubt anyone here but ChatGPT did actually write this, and no tweaking?
Expecting it to know not to have a man wear women's garments might be too much.
But meat and cheese together? Really?

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 7:25 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
What's up with the bolded?

If it's holy to donate to charity, it must be even more holy to do so on the Sabbath 🤷‍♀️😂

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 7:28 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
If it's holy to donate to charity, it must be even more holy to do so on the Sabbath 🤷‍♀️😂

Ah. I see.
But what do I know. I grew up Jewish Progressive Fraternity.

scruffy

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 7:54 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
It's not that I doubt anyone here but ChatGPT did actually write this, and no tweaking?
Expecting it to know not to have a man wear women's garments might be too much.
But meat and cheese together? Really?

Straight up ChatGPT.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 4:00 am
scruffy wrote:
Straight up ChatGPT.

I don't have time now, and I wouldn't want to do this linked to my email, but if I did and I would, I'd give a prompt: Write a poem about "ChatGPT, we mock you."

NechaMom

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 4:33 am
amother Grape wrote:
You sound obsessed with that grandma issue
Maybe it’d be helpful to look into what it triggered for you?

Oh I’m actually obsessed with the jalapeño potato kugel I wrote about.
Interesting of you to point out only that thread out of the many I mentioned in that humorous paragraph.
I guess something must’ve triggered you on that thread if you found it important to stress on it on a fun thread.
I’m sorry about that.

gamanit

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 8:27 am
Today I made sure to be logged out when copying thread titles. See the results below:

"The Imamother Daily Story"

Sarah was scrolling through her favorite online community, the Imamother forum, where she found herself reading a debate about the ethics of taking a vacation on others' discount services. Some argued that it was a savvy way to save money, while others believed it was taking advantage of a system meant for those in need.

As she continued reading, she came across a post asking if one could get by without an oven for Pesach. Sarah was curious, as she had never heard of anyone doing so before. However, someone suggested using a crock pot instead, leading to a discussion on crock pot recipes for Shabbos lunch. Sarah made a mental note to try the flanken in cholent recipe she saw posted.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her younger sister, who asked for help with a Jalapeño Potato Kugel recipe. Sarah directed her to the PKL section of the forum, where she could find many helpful recipes.

Suddenly, Sarah's phone rang. It was her husband, who was on his way home from the hospital where he worked. He asked if she wanted to go to the eatery near SI Hospital for dinner, and Sarah agreed.

As she hung up, she saw a post asking where to buy a painting. She responded with a suggestion to check out a local art fair coming up on the weekend.

At dinner, Sarah and her husband discussed their gas bill and she mentioned that she couldn't shake the feeling that they were spending more than they should be. Her husband reassured her that their bill was in line with what others were paying, and suggested looking into new phone options, like the Qin Phone, which had recently become popular for its affordable and solid construction.

After dinner, Sarah's husband received a time-sensitive message for a טו בשבט poem/letter for a כלה and asked Sarah for her thoughts on what kind of gift to send. Sarah suggested checking the forum for gift ideas and any current trends.

They also discussed babysitter fees, as they were planning to go out for the evening. Sarah mentioned that she had seen a post on the forum about what was considered "in style" for paying babysitters and promised to send her husband the link.

As they drove home, Sarah's husband asked about the kids' activities for the upcoming Friday. Sarah responded that she had seen a post on the forum asking the same question and that there were some fun options open that day.

Finally, they discussed the Sephardi imas' Shabbos menu for the upcoming week and Sarah's sister's request to fatten up her 6-year-old. Sarah promised to share some posts she had seen on the forum about healthy options for children and some best practices for adding weight in a healthy way.

As they settled in for the night, Sarah made a mental note to add her thoughts on which cheese was best for homemade pizza to the forum's thread on the topic. She couldn't help but smile, knowing that she could always count on the Imamother community to be a source of inspiration, information, and support.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 8:36 am
gamanit wrote:
T

As they settled in for the night, Sarah made a mental note to add her thoughts on which cheese was best for homemade pizza to the forum's thread on the topic. She couldn't help but smile, knowing that she could always count on the Imamother community to be a source of inspiration, information, and support.

I cannot tell you how virtuous I feel, being party of this community and contributing in some small way.
Every second here is a zechus.
Thank you.
(Sniff.)
Page 6 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics