Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
2023 Pesach Program info!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 12:23 pm
No judgement. We need to go away for emotional necessity. Any info on pesach programs that are really nice and well run?
Yeshivish, and range of kids from 1-16, so looking for great singers/entertainment.
Not looking for a cheapy place. Something nice but not crazy expensive.
Looking into Aryeh Cuisine, and Greenwalds so far, is there anything else? And any info on these 2 programs?
Thanks!!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 8:27 pm
Bump. How about pesach experience with Avromi flam? Any info on that?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 8:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
No judgement. We need to go away for emotional necessity. Any info on pesach programs that are really nice and well run?
Yeshivish, and range of kids from 1-16, so looking for great singers/entertainment.
Looking into Aryeh Cuisine, and Greenwalds so far, is there anything else? And any info on these 2 programs?
Thanks!!!

Best place, I’ve been many times, and fits in with what you’re looking for —JHC (Jewish heritage center) they use Greenwalds. They have beautiful accommodations, amazing food, great shiurim, a ton of entertainment for kids, babysitting programs, trips.. everything really beautiful. You’d love it. I also was at Gateways and a few others, I don’t want to name but not so good. Love JHC every single time.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 8:47 pm
amother OP wrote:

No. It’s cheaper but you get what you pay for

amother
Catmint

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 8:50 pm
Jewish heritage with greenwalds was nice I went twice. Yeshivish crowd good kids program, good food. I didn’t really go to shiurim or the adult extras, but they seemed to be enjoyable things.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 11:31 pm
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
Best place, I’ve been many times, and fits in with what you’re looking for —JHC (Jewish heritage center) they use Greenwalds. They have beautiful accommodations, amazing food, great shiurim, a ton of entertainment for kids, babysitting programs, trips.. everything really beautiful. You’d love it. I also was at Gateways and a few others, I don’t want to name but not so good. Love JHC every single time.

Thanks so much!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 11:32 pm
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
No. It’s cheaper but you get what you pay for

Looks like they are trying to raise the bar this year. I wonder if it will end up being more on par with the others now. They have a full lineup of entertainment and speakers that looks comparable.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 1:49 am
amother OP wrote:
Looks like they are trying to raise the bar this year. I wonder if it will end up being more on par with the others now. They have a full lineup of entertainment and speakers that looks comparable.

I heard their food is really low quality and not good

Bubbles427

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 1:23 pm
amother OP wrote:

We have been to Chef Flam program the past few years. The food is good but this year they hired Chop a Nosh (so even better) and someone well renowned to run the daycamp. I’m looking forward to it being even better this year. They aren’t cheap but it’s a nice crowd and my kids (9 & 16) have a blast every year.

amother
Sunflower

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 1:25 pm
Bubbles427 wrote:
We have been to Chef Flam program the past few years. The food is good but this year they hired Chop a Nosh (so even better) and someone well renowned to run the daycamp. I’m looking forward to it being even better this year. They aren’t cheap but it’s a nice crowd and my kids (9 & 16) have a blast every year.

Chap a nosh food was outstanding when I went on a program with them years back. Truly memorably excellent

wandeRVingJews

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 1:54 pm
Best thing you need to do is figure out what's important to you. Sounds like price and crowd. Then send an email with some questions to feel them out.

JHC is a solid option.

Check out my article for a list of suggestions:

Ultimate Guide to Picking a Pesach Program

brachabrooke

Post Fri, Feb 03 2023, 5:11 pm
Aryeh cuisine last time I went was horrible not good food

quote="amother OP"]No judgement. We need to go away for emotional necessity. Any info on pesach programs that are really nice and well run?
Thanks!!![/quote]

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 7:52 pm
Bubbles427 wrote:

Thank you! I’m looking into this option. Is the program well run? Looks like a great lineup of speakers and shows this year.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 7:53 pm
amother Sunflower wrote:
Chap a nosh food was outstanding when I went on a program with them years back. Truly memorably excellent

Thank you! I have to look into the hechsher- is it considered one of the better ones?

amother
Sunflower

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 8:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you! I have to look into the hechsher- is it considered one of the better ones?

Couldn’t tell you about what your standards are

amother
NeonPink

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 8:16 pm
Mandel runs a nice middle of the road program, I think it’s called Pesach time tours

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 9:04 pm
amother NeonPink wrote:
Mandel runs a nice middle of the road program, I think it’s called Pesach time tours

Thanks never heard of them! Any info? Anyone went?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 9:07 pm
wandeRVingJews wrote:
Best thing you need to do is figure out what's important to you. Sounds like price and crowd. Then send an email with some questions to feel them out.

JHC is a solid option.

Check out my article for a list of suggestions:

Ultimate Guide to Picking a Pesach Program

Thanks so much - great information in the article 😊

amother
Magenta

Post Sat, Feb 04 2023, 9:14 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks never heard of them! Any info? Anyone went?

We’ve gone a few times. Very simple but good program- not crazy over the top. Food is very good and filling, tea room is simple but decent. They have a camp for kids and entertainment but nothing crazy. We were happy there. Definitely not a keeping up with the Klein’s types of program. People are very nice and low key normal ppl. I’d recommend
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics