Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Gown rental, is there more need?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 12:58 pm
I'm thinking of starting a gown rental in my house, is there a need for this or there's too many already? How does it work with cleaning, fixing? Who's responsible me or the renter? Anything else anyone can tell me pros and cons of doing this
Thank you

Perrys

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 1:36 pm
Bigger sizes (18-24). Normal gowns . Not bubby also maternity gowns

amother
Eggshell

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 1:39 pm
Cheap rentals! Not $1,000 for a one night rental 🤦‍♀️

amother
Winterberry

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 1:42 pm
Definitely a need. You can decide whether to include cleaning or not, many don’t. Expect minor repairs to be on you but anything major to be on the renter.
Pros: doing a chesed for the community and getting to help people while they have a simcha.
Cons: gowns will eventually go out of style so you’ll need to constantly keep up with inventory. There’s going to be a lot of people to keep track of and it’s during a hectic stage for them. You won’t be able to help everyone.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:37 pm
Thank you

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 4:50 pm
How much do you think I should charge to rent a needle and thread gown in perfect condition? What if the gown comes back torn or stained? Who pays? Trying to figure things out before I start
Thank you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries