Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Best Swaddle - Link please
Previous  1  2

amother
Geranium

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:18 pm
amother OP wrote:
Don't like how this bunches up their arms

It’s for babies who like to sleep with their arms up by the face. It was a game changer for us.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:18 pm
amother OP wrote:
How is it adjustable? It looks like a tube.

Lol scroll down or watch the video
It’s a square with Velcros that you swaddle the baby in

lucky14

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
It's 26 on Amazon, not expensive at all, but it has no closure. My baby would wriggle out of this over the course of the night. Never mind me mistakenly loosening it with the in and out of the crib movement for nursing in middle of my sleep. I need something with a closure that is super adjustable for all size babies.

We got the miracle blanket because I found it to be one of the best swaddles for escape artist babies. There is an extra piece of material that looks like it doesn’t secure but you tuck it in after wrapping them up. Their arms are basically tied down (loosely though, nothing scary). The only downside is that they grow out of it faster than other swaddles but it is amazing at keeping them in if you wrap them up correctly. I was dissatisfied with every other swaddle I tried.

boymom3

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:27 pm
bsy wrote:
Swaddle me
SwaddleMe Original Swaddle – Size Small, 0-3 Months, 3-Pack (Newport Shores) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B.....ss_tl

Another vote for this one!

amother
Burntblack

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
It's 26 on Amazon, not expensive at all, but it has no closure. My baby would wriggle out of this over the course of the night. Never mind me mistakenly loosening it with the in and out of the crib movement for nursing in middle of my sleep. I need something with a closure that is super adjustable for all size babies.

That's pretty cool, I've never checked amazon for it. I've used it for all my kids, none ever escaped, got hands out or anything, and 2 of them I used it until 6-8 months... In my experience they got out of velcro swaddles and they make a lot of noise.

STovah

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
Ely's and Co. looks good. I like the thin material and color options.

Two questions: How does it hold up? Especially the velcro, does it stay closed even with much adjustment and washing?
and
How large is the velcro? Is it easy to adjust to tighten or loosen according to baby's size?

I used these with my baby and the Velcro stayed closed without any issues, even after washing often.

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 1:28 am
amother OP wrote:
I'd rather purchase one product to be used until swaddle is no longer needed rather than buy a few sizes. My babies' birth rates range from 6 lb to 9 lb and I want to have something at the ready for the next one, no matter the size...

Its safer if you buy different sizes. Just like you shouldn't put baby is oversized pajamas and buy different sizing. Buy gender neutral colors if you don't want to rebuy so much and use for boys and girls.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 5:13 am
amother OP wrote:
Ely's and Co. looks good. I like the thin material and color options.

Two questions: How does it hold up? Especially the velcro, does it stay closed even with much adjustment and washing?
and
How large is the velcro? Is it easy to adjust to tighten or loosen according to baby's size?

I found the Velcro wore off after a month or so
Was very happy with the Halo- it really held up well and is easily adjustable

amother
Hyssop

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 7:08 am
Try the waffle knit blankets and swaddle Babby up on your own. I found they provided a very snug swaddle because of the give on the blanket

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 7:44 am
amother Nasturtium wrote:
I found the Velcro wore off after a month or so
Was very happy with the Halo- it really held up well and is easily adjustable

Can you link which halo? I see many kinds for a varied range of prices on Amazon. Thanks

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 7:45 am
amother Azure wrote:
Lol scroll down or watch the video
It’s a square with Velcros that you swaddle the baby in

I watched the video. Lol is right. It looks so neat and compact in the pictures that I didn't see where/how it gets closed. If someone wants to get me a gift, I'll recommend it Wink
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics