Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Lancaster, Legoland Goshen NY or Washington DC on points?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 8:58 pm
Did you do any of these trips on points for the hotel stay? If yes which credit card did you use and which hotel did you stay at?

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 9:17 pm
I did DC on points years back. Fairmont credit card gave us 3 nights free I’m a suite so we did long weekend. It was amazing. But Fairmont was sold and they don’t have the credit card anymore as far as I know

doctorima

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 10:17 pm
We've stayed in DC on points a couple times, at the Park Hyatt and either a Residence Inn or Embassy Suites. In Lancaster we stayed at Country Inn and Suites on Radisson points, which can come in handy but most people don't seem to have. I've never stayed in the Goshen area, but Middletown is nearby and has a number of point options.

A great website to get a sense of hotels that can be booked on points is awardmapper.com, but be aware that is VERY out of date. Many of the hotels listed there no longer exist or have new owners, and some wonderful point hotels don't show up there, but it's a great tool to get a general sense of options.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics