Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Would hatzalah give hydration without going to hospital?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 8:21 am
amother Clematis wrote:
I think there is a hg organization in BP. Try to find out.

If you can get onto PCAP. It’s Medicaid for pregnant women. Has a much higher income threshold. You won’t have copays.

If anyone knows of such an organization please share.

I would not qualify for medicaid.

amother
Dandelion

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 10:51 am
How are you doing, OP?

amother
Dandelion

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 10:54 am
Sorry duplicate post

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 10:56 am
Maybe a tiny bit better but I don't know... been sipping Gatorade on and off all day so supposedly that means I'm not dehydrated but my head is killing which could also be from lying in bed all day or from the sugar in the Gatorade...I still feel lousy but so far I haven't vomited more which I guess is good though I also haven't eaten anything. And the last couple of days got worse later in the day so I don't know if it's foolishly optimistic to say I'm getting a little better when it's still early in the afternoon and I'm still nauseous and sick. I don't know.

I did get numbers of people who can do an iv if I do decide I need it but I'm hoping I can keep things under control with drinking.

I'm getting worried about what will be with my family and job if this doesn't improve soon. I hope it's a passing virus but I just don't know, I've never had anything like this for 3 days straight.

amother
Dandelion

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 1:27 pm
Thanks for the update, glad you're feeling a drop better. I hope the afternoon and evening go well. Keep us posted!

amother
Cadetblue

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 5:36 pm
I’m currently 8 weeks pregnant and feel your pain. I couldn’t keep any liquid or food down for 5 days straight till my mom got worried and called Hatzalah they came and paramedic gave me IV and Zofran through IV that keeps me going for 24 hours only so he came back twice since. It literally saved my life. I finally have dr appt tomorrow and we’ll hopefully get smarter. Hold on tight and Stay strong!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 3:09 pm
I still don't know if this was a really bad pregnancy day which could happen again any time or if it was a 3 day virus but BH x1000 today was much better. Still feeling nauseous but able to keep down both solids and liquids (so far... still feels very touch and go...) and I was able to go to work for a couple of hours (I was still feeling very off but my work is all sitting at a desk and I drive straight there)

So I lost half a week and my anxiety is high but bh doesn't seem to be permanent/ constant. I'm staying on the round the clock zofran, Reglan, diclegis, and pepcid though! Yikes! And b6 and Gatorade. Plus colace and lactulose for the Zofran side effect. DH is quite alarmed at my medicine lineup and I think I should be too but I'm just too desperate/grateful for something to do. No idea how I'll ever be able to wean off it all or figure out what's causing which effects.

Thank you for all the support! Is there an hg support group here? Or anywhere? Because even though I'm not in major crisis anymore at the moment I still feel like that would be my tribe. I feel like a bit of a fraud next to the daily IV crowd but then again sometimes I talk to normal pregnant people and they say things like "morning sickness" and I'm like "I like the sound of your planet when can I move in"

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 3:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
I still don't know if this was a really bad pregnancy day which could happen again any time or if it was a 3 day virus but BH x1000 today was much better. Still feeling nauseous but able to keep down both solids and liquids (so far... still feels very touch and go...) and I was able to go to work for a couple of hours (I was still feeling very off but my work is all sitting at a desk and I drive straight there)

So I lost half a week and my anxiety is high but bh doesn't seem to be permanent/ constant. I'm staying on the round the clock zofran, Reglan, diclegis, and pepcid though! Yikes! And b6 and Gatorade. Plus colace and lactulose for the Zofran side effect. DH is quite alarmed at my medicine lineup and I think I should be too but I'm just too desperate/grateful for something to do. No idea how I'll ever be able to wean off it all or figure out what's causing which effects.

Thank you for all the support! Is there an hg support group here? Or anywhere? Because even though I'm not in major crisis anymore at the moment I still feel like that would be my tribe. I feel like a bit of a fraud next to the daily IV crowd but then again sometimes I talk to normal pregnant people and they say things like "morning sickness" and I'm like "I like the sound of your planet when can I move in"

Tell your husband he can come check out the med lineup on my kitchen counter- I can start a small pharmacy!!! And that’s when I’m NOT pregnant!!! Add my meds and vitamins when I’m pregnant, and we can’t fit anything else in that little space 😂
Seriously though, I’m happy to hear you’re feeling better, and if you need anything at all you can always call or text.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries