Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Wig question...

gr8 mom

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 6:46 pm
Im conflicted on what choice to make... Im looking to purchase a wig ..ive seen some options... I just dont know if I shud go with a higher end wig that will hopefully last longer and is better quality but the price is high too (especially high since prices went up a lot)! or go with something more reasonably/ lower priced but it may not last so long may not be the best quality.... Any advice would be very helpful

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 6:47 pm
I love my irenes. They are long lasting and “cheap”

cupcake123

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:00 pm
I say cheap wig. But disclaimer I've never bought an expensive one I usually stick to sary/irene..

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:17 pm
From my experience I don’t think the more expensive ones last much longer. I’d go with cheaper.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:30 pm
I was happier with my more expensive 1.
Recently I bought Irene which is middle range? I'm happy with it so far!

amother
Outerspace

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:51 pm
I got 2 really high end ones when I got married. I wore them to death and they lasted me about 8 years. The cheaper ones I've gotten since lasted about 2 years. So money wise it probably comes out the same. The hair in the high end ones definitely felt better. If you could afford it and know you will love it go for the more expensive. But cheaper doesn't necessarily mean bad it just probably won't last as long.

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:52 pm
I bought an expensive one because I needed it for everyday and I wear my wigs all day, everyday. And it was a total lemon. Now I stick to buying the regular "cheap" ones that everyone seems to buy.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 8:06 pm
Irene does not last a second I hate my irenes they are frizzy brittle and dry ur better off with a synthetic then with an irene

amother
Burntblack

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 8:07 pm
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
Irene does not last a second I hate my irenes they are frizzy brittle and dry ur better off with a synthetic then with an irene

I love my irene. I have it about two years.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels